Saint George Hostel Reviews

G. Tabidze 24, Tbilisi, Georgia

Left luggage facilities would be useful

The staff who attended to me is extremely racist. and enter room without knocking or warning, I felt secure in the 3 hours i was in the hostel. at midnight the staff comes into my room and as claiming the actions of the staff drove me to the street at midnight and did not return my money

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Dominican Republic

The hostel is situated almost in the center, is very beautiful inside, maybe one of the better well-decorated hostels i've ever seen. Unfortunately, i woke up in the morning freezing. Maybe because of one window which was broken. I think the air-conditioner didn't work very well either. But I would give 8/10 for the whole hostel, which is a pretty decent mark.

It was very cold and snowy morning and we had difficulties to find hostel since it was pinned in the wrong street on the map. Anyway, when we get there, we had to pay early check-in money if we wanted to leave our luggages and come back to check-in at 14.00. We couldn't argue about that because receptionist didn't speak English at all and his attitude was "take it or leave it." Anyway, location was very good and it was very cheap. (excluding early check-in payment =))