Saint James Backpackers Reviews

21 Longridge Road, London, England

I stayed only one night but I enjoyed every minute. It's warm and pleasant. They have a huge TV screen and a play station 4, which is cool. It's a nice and clean place. I will definitely recommended.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Romania

Saint james is a good a hostel, nevertheless it is still a hostel. Los points were the noise (for which they provide ear plugs) and the bathroom on the day we arrived, which was nonetheless relatively clean on the other days. Nevertheless staff was helpful and friendly and the breakfast offered in the morning is a big plus! Overall I would recommend staying at saint james!

• 15th Dec 2014

Hello, we're sorry you found our hostel noisy. We have a strict noise policy where no guest is allowed to make noise after 11pm. Should you stay with us again please inform one of our staff members and we will ensure there is no noise near any of the rooms. Hope to see you here again next time you're in London! Lots of love from the team at Saint James Backpackers Hostel. Thanks again for your stay and have a great festive season!

Great people and vibes. Very close to the underground (subway system) so you can get anywhere quick. There are lots of great eateries and pubs just a minute walk away as well. Steffi makes the best breakfast in town! So make sure you're nice to her! ;) Overall, nice little hostel. Showers are a bit small, but it is clean and there is a nice lounge area with a HUGE tv and free computer use. Would definitely stay again.

• 13th Dec 2014

Hello, we're glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our staff is always here to help whenever you need it! Be assured your nice words have been shared with the entire team. We pride our self in being of the coziest and cleanest hostels in London. Can't wait to have you stay with us next time you're in the city. All the best, the team at Saint James Backpackers Hostel.

Amazing place! Loved my stay here. Great wifi, amazing atmosphere, friendly staff! Close to tube and in a safe area. Would definitely go back!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience at Saint James Backpackers Hostel! It is always a pleasure for us to make sure our guests are having a good time in London. We will be glad to welcome you again!

Muy muy muy ruidoso!!

Hostel was in a great location. The lockers were big enough for most important stuff. Overall a very safe hostel. Yet it was crazy expensive and kind of gross. There was mold growing in the showers and the bathrooms aren't on every floor. Its London so it will be expensive but it is extremely unlikely that I will stay there again. to expensive for the painfully average facilities

We've only stayed at the hostel for a night, came late and left early, nevertheless we enjoyed every bit of our stay! The hostel staff is lovely and very helpful, the hostel is clean and the atmosphere is brilliant! Would definitely recommend it, especially for stays longer than a day, as it just feels so good - there is a common area with technology and couches so quite a perfect place to meet new people!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

This is the best hostel (out of 7) that I have yet stayed in London. Friendly staff and the dining and living areas are nice. London is not the place for value for money accommodation, but I have stayed in a couple of dives. This hostel is actually reasonably nice.

I stayed in November and loved this place. The location was central ( I walked up to the 3 nearby museums). The atmosphere was friendly and there are social activities laid on at night. On the night I stayed they were showing the new X Men movie and gave out free crisps, popcorn and beer. That's a first for me in a hostel:) The breakfast was delicious ( cooked bacon, eggs, etc). Staff were helpful. The place was clean. Next time in London I will definitely come back.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Romania

The only problem I saw was with the bathrooms. I was with my female friend and she felt very uncomfortable using the bathroom with men. Simple solution - one bathroom for males and one for females.

Cramped, *triple* bunk in a small room. Bunk was damaged, all three levels of the steel bunk were bent and the mattress sagged into the hollow of the bunks. Toilets and shower cubicles were tiny, you had to stand in the shower to open the door to get out. Grossly overpriced. I paid through the nose although in part because I wanted a private at short notice. The area is good, close to Earl's Court tube, close to pubs and shopping, The included breakfast was a bonus. Tiny kitchen.

Pros: good kitchen, lots of activities, very close to everything you may need, part of the employees is specially careful about atmosphere and enjoyment. Cons: 8-bed dorms have very little space for luggage, it can be veeery difficult to reach for what you need if the room is full!

• 27th Oct 2014

Nice choice to London

• 25th Oct 2014
  • China

Really dirty. Stay for two days. Check in with a room witch not was cleand. Hairs on the carpet and the sheet. Aksed to the staff and became a new obe. Another staff couldnt understand whats happend and told to another staff, in english, that we have to go out. A hostel with a bad charakter. The breakfast was a toast with marmalade. Thank you. Too much money for this.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

My two friends and I were only there for one weekend (so one night), and the amount of time we were actually present in the hostel was very short (only for a few hours of sleep, a shower and some breakfast), but none the less our experience in the hostel was very good. Friendly staff, low price, easy access wifi and good location (metrostation and rentable bikes are just around the corner, there are also a number of places for lunch/diner in the area). "no muss, no fuss"

First time staying in a hostel. The staff were nice. The boss from Singapore was really helpful. Also clean rooms and washrooms

• 24th Oct 2014
  • China

Rooms were very small but all right, Bathrooms were absolutely dirty, pretty much all the time! Staff was nice, Breakfast was nothing but toast and jam

Huge hostel with as many beds jammed into a room as possible. No internet, when I went to check if I had the right password I was treated like an idiot. They finally agreed to re-set the network, I don't know if they did because I still didn't have internet. I stayed in a 8 bed dorm and it was a good thing I didn't have more than carry-on sized bag because there would have been no where to put it. "Lockers" were a metal box that I could have picked up and left with.

Just stayed there for two nights. The hostel is located nicely in a very central area. I liked the communtiy rooms and the backyard - bright and friendly. Staff wasn´t as friendly as I´m used to but still nice. Bathrooms especially the showers are very narrow and small (and I´m not a big woman) - they could have been cleaner as well.

• 9th Oct 2014

Good location. Groceries, restaurants/pubs and tube closely. Staff efficient but not overly friendly. Shower could be cleaned more frequently. No elevator, muscle up! Kitchen closely monitored, a definite plus considering the number of users. Expensive hostel but good price considering it is in London!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4