Saint James Backpackers Reviews

21 Longridge Road, London, England

Nice TV and PS4 with FIFA. It would be fantastic with some more controllers, so more than 2 people can play at a time. Staff was not very nice.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We will take in consideration your suggestion for the controllers! Sorry to hear that the staff didn't reach your expectation. We are constantly striving to improve our services, being helpful as much as possible! Thanks again for your stay.

Very kind staff. Nice hotel. Absolutely good opinion about it

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience at Saint James Backpackers Hostel! It is always a pleasure for us to make sure our guests are having a good time in London. We will be glad to welcome you again!

Very nice Hostel, well-located close to the metro station "Earl's Court", within walking distance to Hyde-Park, the National History Museum, shops, restaurants.... Comfortable and cosy living room, clean kitchen, beautiful little terrasse to sit outside & enjoy some fresh air; clean rooms, very lovely, friendly, welcoming staff.

Hello, we're glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our staff is always here to help whenever you need it! We pride our self in being of the coziest and cleanest hostels in London. Can't wait to have you stay with us next time you're in the city. All the best, the team at Saint James Backpackers Hostel.

First time in London, and first good experience. I have been to many hostels, and this is the hostel in which everybody was friendly. I have done many friends in a few days. Clean, very close to the centre, quiet... Although the kitchen was a little bit small, it was enough. Good value for money! Hope being there next time again :)

I stayed in a private room, i have stayed in hostels round the World, this hostel meets standards. i liked the fact that you can Watch a Movie of your choice, the tube location n shops are spot on. the manners in which the staffs tell you to wash the dishes is the only reason my son n i will not come back to stay for a week as initially planned before heading to the US.

SaintJames is your home away from home but there are house rules to make everyone's stay as smooth as possible. As you're aware one policy is that all guests wash their dishes after cooking. Unfortunately you persistently chose to leave the kitchen in a state so when the next guest came to use the kitchen they had to clean up your mess first. When we politely reminded you of this you chose to treat us to a diva tantrum involving threatening language to our staff resulting in a hostel ban:(

The room was small which is fine, but it was also in a desperate need of a chair or two.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Sorry to hear we didn’t reach your expectations regarding the presence of chairs in the room but we have taken your comments on board and are constantly striving to improve our services. We are now in the process of acquiring more chairs for this room. Thanks again for your stay.

I was already really positive about St James before even going there due to following them on Instagram and the like. My stay there comfirmed the positiveness. Really nice people, really nice vibe, everything you might want in a hostel-stay. Making your own breakfast is awesome. The only remark I have is the light in the hall which stayed on the entire night. Besides that, I'd so recommend it to friends and will most certainly come back!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Thank you for sharing your experience at Saint James Backpackers Hostel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Be assured your nice words have been shared with the entire team. Hope to welcome you back soon!

I had such a great time in St James hostel! Firstly, the hostel is clean, as the staff that cleans every day all the common rooms such as toilets, kitchen etc. Secondly it has a huge common rooms, e.g. the living room has tables and 2 big sofas and a oversized television. Thirdly there is an excellent atmosphere, indeed you can stay in the living room, meet a lot of people and chat with them drinking a beer. I've met a lot of interesting guys, from all over the world!! I

• 18th Jan 2015

Many thanks for taking the time to write us an awesome review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time you're in the city!! Enjoy the rest of your travels, Lots of love from Saint James Backpackers Hostel!

Thanks for everything, Saint James! As a solo female traveller I felt secure and welcome. My only criticism was that the metal bunkbeds in my dorm room were a bit creaky and I was worried about disturbing people when I got up early on Sunday.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We have taken your comments on board and are constantly striving to improve our services. Thanks again for your stay.

A really lovely place to stay! Any shop you could possibly need just around the corner and a two minute walk to the train station. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would 100% recommend this backpackers.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

I was one night at Saint James and it was amazing. The staff was friendly, it was no problem to arrive and to depart fror there (3 min. from Earls Court away). The price is ok, for London and this Location more than fair. The facilities are clean and they have a very big common space. I will definetly come back again on my next trip to london

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Austria

I stayed here for one night as a quick stopover in between trains. I found it to be a little pricey, but considering it's in London and centrally located, it wasn't too outrageous. The facilities are very well-maintained, the hostel felt safe and the staff was helpful. The location is awesome-- lots of restaurants, a Sainsbury's and shops are an easy walk from the hostel, and it's a three-minute walk to the Earl's Court underground station, which makes it easy to get around the city.

1 2 3 Next » last »