Saint James Backpackers Reviews

21 Longridge Road, London, England

Good hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, a bit pricy, but, well, it's London prices :) Easy to get back at night as quite a few night buses go there! Also 24h reception. Overall, we're very happy with the stay!

This hostel felt like a home in terms of hospitality, safety, warmth, hygiene and general friendly atmosphere. The tone is one of mutual respect and helpfulness- the staff are efficient and kind ensuring a smoothly run environment. Thank you St James for helping me to enjoy London.

Good stay, thank you!

This hostel was in excellent location especially if u plan on flying out of Heathrow. But when the room rate says e suite it just means there is a ladies only showed. I was really annoyed by this I had a really early flight and paid for a room with e suite which was more pounds then a regular room, just to make my life easier .I did not get an e suite in fact the ladies bathroom which is apparently what I had as an e suite was two floors below my room. For extra ten pounds I was really unhappy!

Such nice atmosphere and lovely staff. I really enjoyed my stay and will for sure come back in the near future!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »