Saint James Backpackers Reviews

21 Longridge Road, London, England

This hostel was in excellent location especially if u plan on flying out of Heathrow. But when the room rate says e suite it just means there is a ladies only showed. I was really annoyed by this I had a really early flight and paid for a room with e suite which was more pounds then a regular room, just to make my life easier .I did not get an e suite in fact the ladies bathroom which is apparently what I had as an e suite was two floors below my room. For extra ten pounds I was really unhappy!

Such nice atmosphere and lovely staff. I really enjoyed my stay and will for sure come back in the near future!

warm welcome by Dana and her friends; friendly kitchen staff girl; a place to come back

Very nice place, with attentive and very helpful staff. Good location. Great ambiance and well furnished. Excellent wifi.

Not a party hostel at all, but it was still alright. The short work to the tube and being on the Piccadilly line was a bonus tho

• 18th Oct 2013

Best hostel I've been to in London. Great atmosphere every one was really friendly. Located in a nice part of the city and really close to the underground so seeing the city was no problem at all. I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm. Room was surprisingly spacious. Beds where quite comfy. Free WiFi available as well. Good connection except for at night when everyone was using it. Comfy lounge area and TV for when you want to relax. Also has a cat thats hangs around the lounge. Highly recommended :)

• 17th Oct 2013

I really liked this hostel. It was in Zone 1, just a few blocks from the Tube, in a nice neighbourhood. It was clean and quiet. The staff was very nice. They provided with a decent breakfast. The kitchen facilities where clean and well organized. There is a supermarket just half a block away, which is very convenient. I only would have liked if they had an electric plug in the bathroom for my hair dryier. The only one there were for shavers. I would definitively go back there again.

• 17th Oct 2013