Good 41 Total Reviews
Good 41 Total Reviews
Saint Nicholas Plaza Located at Strada Sagges, 15, , Bari.
Italy
Bari 70122 Strada Sagges, 15
60% 41
41.1273485 16.8695769
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 31-40
30th Dec 2015
6.0

I can not say anything about the hostel...At the end, i canceled my reservation. Reason: I phoned the hostel at the 18th decemeber to ask if everything is ok, if the received the reservation wich I did with hostelworld. But they did not know anything... So i canceled an the confirmed this cancelation. It is not easy to get a nice room so short before the new years eve, becouse there is a big festival in Bari. But fortunately I found another place to stay.