Sakai GH Reviews

1-3-3,Sumiyoshibashicho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan

Sakai GH was the best we could get when booking late for a vacation over the New Years. While it was not a horrible stay it wasn't ideal. Nari was friendly and helpful. We ended up staying in the secondary building. The primary building was much cleaner and nicer. The secondary building was not as nice and the sheets and futons were not as clean looking as we would have liked. However for the price we paid and the time we traveled it was not a horrible choice.

• 31st Dec 2014

The Sakai Guest House is within walking distance (5-8 minute walk) from the Sakai Train Station, so it's super easy to get there. It's in a quieter neighborhood, but it made it feel safe and more relaxing than if you were in downtown Osaka (note that this is not technically in Osaka, just the greater Osaka area). The guy who runs the place is super friendly and helpful! The facilities were clean and the beds were comfy. I would definitely stay here again!

Not child friendly, even though it says it is on this site! I stayed here for just one night on my way to the airport with my 6 year old son - and even though he slept in the same bed as me the owner charged me double the price. If i didn't have to be at the airport at 6 am I would have gone somewhere else. It is pretty close to the airport - about 15 or 20 minutes by train, so that is good. The owner was friendly and nice, but I wish they would correct their policy on children.

• 23rd Aug 2014