Sakai GH Reviews

1-3-3,Sumiyoshibashicho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan

Not child friendly, even though it says it is on this site! I stayed here for just one night on my way to the airport with my 6 year old son - and even though he slept in the same bed as me the owner charged me double the price. If i didn't have to be at the airport at 6 am I would have gone somewhere else. It is pretty close to the airport - about 15 or 20 minutes by train, so that is good. The owner was friendly and nice, but I wish they would correct their policy on children.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • petersonkendra7626

As another reviewer said: you get what you pay for. Not an awful place but it's a bit out of the way for someone who wants to be near the city and explore the nightlife. The rooms were small but it's cheap, so I can't really complain too much.

Stayed there 2 nights, to see architecture in the south area of Osaka. But as there is nothing else to do in the area, you want to go into the city in the evening, and thats a loong way. Found out it would take same time to get to my sightseeing destiantion from central Osaka, as from Sakai GH. The only reason you should stay here is if you are going out of the city the day after, e.g. Kansai.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

This place is quite far away from the Osaka train station. It took some time for me to travel from this place to the other attractions. However, the place was clean and the staff was ok. All the facilities were nice.

Lovely little hostel just outside of Osaka. I chose it because it wasn't far from KIX, but I'd definitely stay there again when visiting the Kansai area. Very friendly staff, I wish I could have stayed longer to chat!

Nice guesthouse. You get what you pay for!