Sakai GH Reviews

1-3-3,Sumiyoshibashicho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan

The guesthouse was friendly, clean and convenient. It's not a big guesthouse and in this way it was really welcoming. The staff was available and nice.

no one picked me up at the airport as arranged so 11pm and have to find my own way there.the room was about the size of a broom cupboard. for 4 people.the beds were worn out could barely walk the next day.the area is like a ghost town day and night.only plus its near the train station to go into the city and its on the airport line about 30 minutes to airport.glad to walk away

Great location if you need to get to or from Kansai airport at an early or late time. It's very close to the train station that takes you straight to the airport or to Namba station in Osaka. Lovely hostel with good facilities. I had a very comfortable stay there.

• 28th Dec 2013

I spent very little time there but it was easy to find, safe, clean and I had a nice sleep.