Sakai GH Reviews

1-3-3,Sumiyoshibashicho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan

This place is quite far away from the Osaka train station. It took some time for me to travel from this place to the other attractions. However, the place was clean and the staff was ok. All the facilities were nice.

Lovely little hostel just outside of Osaka. I chose it because it wasn't far from KIX, but I'd definitely stay there again when visiting the Kansai area. Very friendly staff, I wish I could have stayed longer to chat!

Nice guesthouse. You get what you pay for!

friendly staff,comfortable room,private shower and toilet in a 4 bed room. Not easy to find,better to have a map.