Saki Guesthouse Reviews

IV Proleterska BB, Budva, Montenegro

I was very glad that I spent 3 nights in Sakis hostel, I met very good people, and especially to praise Rama and Bahra, very nice and caring people who have impressed me with their kitchen. I would also recommend if you have time to go on a trip with Saki and his boat I enjoyed the ride and his interesting stories. And as the top of all this there is a swimming pool in front of the house so that my could not be better. I definitely recommend this place to all travelers. Greetings

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Saki was friendly and greeted us with a welcome shot. The hostel is incredibly clean and has great facilities. Unfortunately it is a long walk from the Old Town, but it worked reasonably well for us as a one night stay, as it is only a 10 minute walk from the main bus station.

it is a nice hostel, easy to find.their wifi connection is a little slow.but location is good enough.

From the second we arrived Saki and his family took care of us with a welcome shot and choice of rooms. Saki took us out on his boat, cooked an amazing breakfast and dinner for a traveler's price! He even helped us work out our transit out of Budva and drove us to the train station. This is the first review I've written, couldn't speak highly enough!!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Nice hostel, a lot of different room inside the building. You can also eat in restoraunt good typical food. no good the bathromm sometimes are 1 for 8 people.

Very friendly and helpful personel, good facilities, nice breakfast. Saki arranged exciting activities for us, such as paragliding and a boat tour, at reasonable prices. We also had some great evenings with the people working at the hostel as well as the other visitors. We would definitely recommend this place to other travellers - the place has a great atmosphere!