Saki Guesthouse

8.1
Fabulous 413 Total Reviews

• Greece, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

Very good room. We were four people so we booked the 4bed room which was beyond our expectations. İt was very big , with a private bathroom and even access to a terrace!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2017
8.0

Saki and the rest of the staff are super-friendly, awesome people! They helped us with everything we needed. We booked a double room which was nice, especially the balcony in front of it. Loved the garden downstairs and Sakis breakfast and dinner were delicious. Only thing possible to be improved was the wifi that did not work properly in our room and it would be good to provide soap. Thank you for everything Saki!

• gomezibarraalejandro8025
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Aug 2017
6.9

The location isn't the best, it's like 15 min walk from the main beach without nothing around, they have (for my budget) overpriced breakfast and dinner, while I was there there were mostly families and old people, I booked a 6 beds dorms they put me in a 9 beds dorms, still nice and with a lot of space, with 2 ACs and 2 showers, the toilets do smell probably because of the drains but they still seem like they don't care about it, I don't recommend for solo travellers and I wouldn't stay again!

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2017

Saki Hostel is a nice place to stay some days in Budva. The best of it was definitly the staff who are very helpful and they're willing to help you in everything really. Rooms and bathrooms were clean but the smell was always awful, maybe because of the plumbing, don't know. The hostel is 30min walking from the main street near by the beach were are all the bars. The outside is very cool with a little pool and a lounge upstairs. Also, Saki organizes boat trips and tranfers to other cities!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4.9

Although the staff here is super nice, I was a little unimpressed. The picture posted with the drinks shows a pool table, which they didn't have.. we were a little dissappointed as that was a big reason we chose saki over another hostel. The bathroom/shower smelt so bad that I refrained from using it and would go 2 floors down to use the one that the workers used. An old creepy man also slept next to me and I found the all age groups room to be a little weird and no fun for backpackers......

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3.7

Do not stay here. This is the worst place i've stayed at while travelling for 8 months. The toilets stink of rot and some other unholy odors. Some of the beds are literally sofa beds with sheets on them (I kid you not). The place itself is far from everything. The people here are super old and there were creepy 40+ year old men in our room, which made everyone feel very uncomfortable. I don't know how this place has such a high rating, AVOID.

• alexsimeunovic8883
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

A worker told us we got the penthouse suite because they were so booked, so our room was amazing, except they didn't give us a key and we just had to leave the door unlocked. My bus was delayed and a worker waited until 3am for me! Ok location, short walk to everything. I got lucky and had good people in my room, but there wasn't really a common area for socialising. Overall very good hostel, felt more like an apartment, has everything you need, would stay again!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017
8.0

Saki is a great host, and will do anything for you. All of the staff are so friendly and helpful. The hostel has a real family vibe, so if you don't like kids, I would stay somewhere else! The mixed dorm is airconditioned but, the shared bathroom smelt so bad, I couldn't use it. Overall it was a good stay, I'd come back again

• Jamaica, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2017

Amazing place and the host are the best . Will definitely stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017
7.1

My stay here was for 2 nights and after reading lots of reviews i decided to book. The welcome from the stuff was great when I arrived and was given lots of information and shown to my room. The rooms were fine, the bed sheets were old and had holes in. The decoration of the place is out dated and random. The facilities weren't that great. The wifi was really bad and kept cutting out. The bathroom area was so dirty and wasn't cleaned the time i was there and smelled so bad.

×