Saki Guesthouse

Fabulous 380 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 380 Total Reviews

25th Jul 2017

Smiley staff,cozy place. Better if you check .

10th Jul 2017

Very friendly staff here, good location and nice breakfast ;)

Thank you so much, come to us again! Greetings from Montenegro!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

Great hospitality Saki was so welcoming

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017
7.4

I stayed one night at Saki's hostel. Very welcoming when I arrived and helped me carry my bags, gave me some sort of alcoholic shot (it was 11am so not really what i wanted but hospitable all the same). The bed was comfortable and a towel was provided, plug by bed. Had to pay for use of locker. The hostel is a fair walk from the old town but only ahout 15 minutes to closest beach and there are a few restuarants on the way there. 20 mins from bus station. Ok stay.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
8.0

Saki was a gentle host, he received me and gave me information about things to do in Budva and Montenegro in general. He also gave me directions, the location is not very central, but Budva is really nice to walk and I doesn't take long to get there. The environment is very friendly, there are mostly big rooms with many beds, I got air conditioner in mine, which was nice. It has also lockers, you get a key by paying a deposit. All in all, nice experience, Saki and his family are great.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

Saki's place was great! Him and his wife greeted us with drinks and food. Would definitely stay again. Thanks Saki!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

Free food and drinks offered on arrival. Saki best host in Budva (maybe even Montenegro) and took us on discounted boat and car tour because of low season; this was also why there wasn't extra facilities for us i.e. Pool. I would come to Budva again just for Saki. We were offered room upgrade and everything was clean and everyone was friendly. Amazing memories - Will And Beth x

Dear Guests, Thx for nice words-u r welcome to Saki Guesthouse any time... Best regards Saki

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Very spacious and nice double bed room. Although it is on the other side of town from the old town it is a pleasant 30min walk along the beach. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Quite quiet during the offseason but therefore good value for money!