Saki Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

IV Proleterska BB, Budva, Montenegro

Saki and his family are a really friendly and helpful bunch, they'll go out of their way to make sure you're stay in Budva hassle free. The apartments are a bit out of the way from the centre but thats not necessarily a bad thing. On our last morning Saki got his brother to drive us to Dubrovnik for the next part of a trip for a very reasonable fee. Legends! I'd love to see them again some time!

It was really nice. Thank You!!!!!

The place is lovely and everyone is very welcoming and friendly, especially Saki, he is extremely nice. My friends and I really enjoyed our stay there. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends!

• 13th Apr 2014