Saki Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

IV Proleterska BB, Budva, Montenegro

Really nice and helpful staff. Atmosphere was easy going and common areas good. No kitchen or big lockers for backpacks (no locks on the doors).

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Saki is a wonderful host who really cares about your stay with him, the breakfast for 3 euro is awesome and try out his boat tour if you can.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Thank you for a great stay. Arrived as a stranger left as great friends. Feel like apart of family. Very welcimin friendly and kind. Helped to organise activities and transfers and advice on best things to do. Fantastic boat trip and food was great. Everything was fantastic. Cant wait to come visit again. .will definately be back. Thanks heaps will definately be telling my friends to come visit.

• 19th Jul 2014

Dear Emma,thank you for staying at Saki Hostel & Guesthouse.We are so happy that you pick us for staying in Budva .Hope that we will see you again hare !Thank you

Saki and his family are a really friendly and helpful bunch, they'll go out of their way to make sure you're stay in Budva hassle free. The apartments are a bit out of the way from the centre but thats not necessarily a bad thing. On our last morning Saki got his brother to drive us to Dubrovnik for the next part of a trip for a very reasonable fee. Legends! I'd love to see them again some time!

It was really nice. Thank You!!!!!

The place is lovely and everyone is very welcoming and friendly, especially Saki, he is extremely nice. My friends and I really enjoyed our stay there. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends!

• 13th Apr 2014