Fabulous 1,317 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,317 Total Reviews
Sakura Hostel Asakusa Located at 2-24-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 111-0032 2-24-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku
86% 1317
35.7159426 139.7950065
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Best hostel atomosphere we had in tokyo. Super friendly staff, good facilities, and the location is great for checking out asakusa!

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

The location was perfect, there is a lot of stuff to walk around and see in Asakusa. The staff was great, all spoke English and were very friendly.

21st Apr 2016

Great spot in Asakusa, Staff are extremely friendly and with the large lobby area it is a great place to meet other hostel goers and relax at the end of a day of sightseeing. Definitely my Hub Hostel whenever I am in Tokyo.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

An excellent place to stay with English speaking staff and clean bathrooms. Good location, especially for the price and during this season

15th Apr 2016

Unfortunately we only stayed 1 night. Really nice and helpful staff and a place with a nice atmosphere and good facilities. Breakfast is cheap and good. Would stay again.

• jamieh-p1879
  • England, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here! The hostel has a nice chilled out vibe, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and the staff were great. Any questions I had they answered them fully and really went the extra mile to help me which was great. I definitely recommend this hostel, you won't be disappointed!

• martin_s_s
  • Denmark, Couple, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
6.0

We planed to stay here, but as I recieved my confirmation-email, I saw that the price was much higher than the price I thought I had payed. I tried to send an email to the hostel to make them explain the price, but I never heard from them. When I looked my confirmation email through I saw try had charged me 2500 yen(which was the listed price) for one night but then 3600 yen for the other nights!! Be aware when you book at this place that you might get charged more than you think.

9th Apr 2016
6.0

Staff informative but fairly unfriendly in comparison to what I've been used to in Japan so far. Most hostels also provide shower gel and shampoo for free in the showers, this hostel charges 50 yen for a packet of shampoo/shower gel which is a bit ridiculous. Location is ok, next to a fairly prominent temple (senso-ji) but far from most of the main sites. One positive is that it is easy to get to/from Narita airport via Asakusa station. Bed was comfortable but not very clean and smelt

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

The hostel is in a good location with nice things to see in the surrounding area, the hostel was clean and comfortable and had a good common area which made it easy to meet new people which was great as a first time solo traveler. The staff were friendly and spoke good English and were very helpful too.

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

We had a great stay here. It was kept clean, especially the bathrooms although the only complaint I do have is that the microwave was filthy when we went to use it so we used the hob instead. We stayed in a private twin room for 4 nights on the 6th floor, we had our bin emptied everyday which was good.Please be aware that the rooms are sort of motel style so you have to go via the outdoor corridor to get to the bathroom which was fine for us but maybe a bit chilly in the winter. Great events!