Salitre Hostel Reviews

Rua do Salitre 134, Lisbon, Portugal

Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely stay again when I'm in Lisbon.

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Taiwan

Close to metro and easy to find, safe and not many stairs inside. Wifi worked well even in rooms, the hostel also had a computer to use. Staff were always approachable. Linen, rooms and bathrooms very clean. Enough space in rooms, enough toilets and showers, breakfasts well stocked. Kitchen very well equipped and always clean. Booked four nights and stayed seven. Would definitely recommend!

Quiet little hostel. Small and about a 15min walk to the CBD of Lisbon. Good wifi, small kitchen and small bathrooms. Easy stay with nice rooms and helpful staff. Not a party hostel

Noisy people by our door on the 1st night. The staff dealt with the problem well enough. The rest was quite pleasant. I would recommend it.

This was a really nice place one of the places where I feel comfort and relax. The management was really helpful and cooperative.

The hostel was very home-y and perfect for the weekend! The location was perfect for us, as it was only a 15 minute walk from Bairro Alto, the neighborhood for restaurants and bars. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating, and all the facilities were very clean. Definitely will stay there again if I ever go back to Lisbon!

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Finland

Nice place, not in the very very center, but close to other interesting spots. Thank you to the staff, I had a good stay!

Good location, not far from centre. Rooms are really nice but the walls are paper thin. We were provided with ear plugs however. Good wifi. Not much of an atmosphere to meet people.