Salsa Hostel

Superb 269 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 269 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2017

Very clean, English speaking, very Nice man and daughter, very helpful, boat and transfer booking, huge breakfast eggs, muesli, juice, toast, coffee, Tea , jam, butter... I recomend

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

I've been traveling for about 5 months now and this is the very first review I've ever written for a hostel. Long story short I was in desperate need of a fax machine and Mr. Sood seemed like the only one in this country who knew how to send a fax to Canada. Customer service was superb, breakfast was fresh and one of the cleanest hostels I've been to. Both prices for the hostel and ferries to Koh Tao were fair. Hands down would stay again, 11/10 Cheers Sood!

7th Feb 2017

Customer service is excellent. This hostel should train others and expand. I'll def stay here again

Thanks! Your stay was so short, just checked in at almost midnight and left 5-6 hrs later. Hope you stay longer next time. Cheers, /Sood

23rd Jan 2017

Very good and quiet stay in Chumphon. Nearby plentiful food stalls so you can feast on local delicacies while waiting for your ferry.

Thanks David and hope to see you again. / Sood

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
19th Jan 2017

Close to the railway station and next to the streetfood place. Everything was clean. Included breakfast is good quality and served from 5 am onwards (that's what you need if you want to catch the first ferry to the islands).

All reviews ; either bad or good, keep pushing me to strive for better service. Thanks /Sood

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

We got in early cuz of a train cancellation. They didn't have a bed right away for us but made us feel very comfortable until we could get into a room.

Thank you very much. /Sood

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Staff were super helpful, organised our ferry and transfer to Koh Tao and called the company to rectify a mistake on our tickets. There was a tv with a free selection of DVDs. Bathrooms were clean, showers were hot. Not a vast amount to do in Chumphon otherwise we would have stayed longer.

Super thank you!

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2016

Probably the best hostel in Chumpon. There's nothing to do in Chumpon but just wait for a ferry to the islands. Hostel was very clean. If you are stopping here on your way to the ferry it's great

Thank you!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

Absolutely wonderful stay at salsa hostel! The owner wa extremely helpful, when we arrived we real died we had booked the wrong taxi to the ferry the following morning and the owner informed us and sorted it all out! The hostel itself was so clean, modern and secure! We also loved the free breakfast buffet in the morning, honestly the best breakfast we have had at a hostel filled with everyone you could ever want! Not to mention he served it to us at 530 am! Would defiantly recommend this hostel

Thank you very much for the review. I appreciate it and look forward to your next visit. Sood

6th Dec 2016

Arrived very late as my night train was delayed, owner was extremely helpful checking me in late, and also booking me the ferry for the following morning. Room was quite and comfortable, facilities were clean. Owner made me warm breakfast in the morning! Would recommend and stay again for sure!

You 've made my day. Thanks a lot. Cheers, Sood