Salsa Hostel

Fabulous 314 Total Reviews
Fabulous 314 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

great hostel, quiet as expected but nice little stop over. great street food near by and the beach is a must go. very clean rooms and bathrooms and great breakfast

Dear, Thanks for your review and hope to welcome you again in the future. / Sood

19th Jul 2017

The staff is top notch. Sood (the man in charge) has a wealth of information and very helpful. Place is very clean, great wifi, and comfy beds. Breakfast is great (coffe, tea, orange juice, toast, jam, butter, peanut butter, fried egg, bananas, cereal, milk...). I booked 1 night but stayed for 3. Not much to do in Chumphon city unless you rent a motorbike and go to the national park or the many beautiful beaches out here. Also went to a temple with a buddah inside a cave.

Hi, Surprisingly, you have visited many places in Chumphon which not so many tourists did. Thanks again for review and your stay. / Cheers Sood

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2017
8.0

I arrived at the Salsa hostel during the Buddhist Lent Day (: a holiday) so there were very few other people staying in the hostel and not much of an atmosphere. It is a clean hostel, with a large bathroom. The owner was very nice and helped me arrange a ferry ticket and transport. He also woke up early the next day to make a large and delicious breakfast for me and a few other travelers. The coffee helped keep me awake in the morning ^-^

• thomcharp
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

We only stayed one night at the Salsa Hostel, because we had to take a ferry early in the morning to get to Koh Tao. However, it was one of the best hostel we have been to during our month in Thailand. Everything was very clean and Sood (man at the desk) was caring and sympathic. He was able to help us out with some problems we had with our transports, which made it a lot easier for us. I would totally recommend this place in Chumphon.

• helenbailey25677
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

The guy on the front desk was really helpful, he gave us free water when we arrived and then helped us book our transport to Ko Tao for the next morning. The hostel was clean and the free breakfast was really nice!

It was a pleasure to assist you and your friends. Thanks you for your stay and your review. /Sood

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

I booked this hostel for a few hours before my late night train. It was clean and comfortable. Only a short walk from the trsin station, a 7/11 and some shops/ resturaunts. The staff were helpful. The rooms and showers very clean and adequate. I appreciated the small bar fridge on the 3rd floor to keep my water cold. The common area also looked really good. The only issue I had was that there was no toilet or shower on the 3rd floor which meant you had to go downstairs to use the toilet.

Thanks for staying at the hostel, though it was just a short stay while you were waiting for your night train. In fact we also have a day use rate (non-over night) which you can save 25% off the full price and you still got a bed, a place to chill, wifi, a shower, before catching your night train. Out of inconvenience you mention, there is a plus in it. The shower/toilet is 1 level down so it keeps your room quiet and getting away from noise from the shower, and flushing. And the room that you stayed is the most quiet and peaceful room in the hostel. Well, I am sure that you had a good stay in my hostel and look forward to welcoming you again. /Sood

28th Apr 2017

Stayed up until 01:30 to check me in after my late train. Organised my ferry to Koh Tao. Comfy beds. Breakfast was delicious complete with peanut butter which I had been craving recently!

Thank you very much and hope to see you agaion. /Sood

• shankly
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

Brilliant we hostel and a great breakfast. Highly recommend..

Thank for your review and I hope to see you again some day. Cheers/ Sood

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

The hostel was cheap and the owner and staff were really nice. Quiet hostel with everything you'd require. Chumphon is not very well catered to tourists so it was nice to just be able to chill out and the rooms were very clean.

Dear guests, thanks for your review and we were so happy to welcome you. We look forwards to seeing your again in Chumphon. Cheers/ Sood

4th Apr 2017

It is what it is, a. Ideal stopover before a flight or ferry trip. Really clean, decent beds, spacious rooms. Lots of food options on the long street outside. Hostel will also organise transfer to airport or ferry.

Thanks for your review and I wish you a good flight home. /Sood

×