Salsa Hostel

Superb 291 Total Reviews
Superb 291 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

I booked this hostel for a few hours before my late night train. It was clean and comfortable. Only a short walk from the trsin station, a 7/11 and some shops/ resturaunts. The staff were helpful. The rooms and showers very clean and adequate. I appreciated the small bar fridge on the 3rd floor to keep my water cold. The common area also looked really good. The only issue I had was that there was no toilet or shower on the 3rd floor which meant you had to go downstairs to use the toilet.

28th Apr 2017

Stayed up until 01:30 to check me in after my late train. Organised my ferry to Koh Tao. Comfy beds. Breakfast was delicious complete with peanut butter which I had been craving recently!

Thank you very much and hope to see you agaion. /Sood

• shankly
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

Brilliant we hostel and a great breakfast. Highly recommend..

Thank for your review and I hope to see you again some day. Cheers/ Sood

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

The hostel was cheap and the owner and staff were really nice. Quiet hostel with everything you'd require. Chumphon is not very well catered to tourists so it was nice to just be able to chill out and the rooms were very clean.

Dear guests, thanks for your review and we were so happy to welcome you. We look forwards to seeing your again in Chumphon. Cheers/ Sood

30th Mar 2017

Everyone was very nice, nice and close to the train station and great markets so good for backpackers on their way to the islands! Bed was comfy, for Thailand, good wifi, great breakfast! Would stay again!

Thank you and see you again. / Sood

• England, Couple, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Great place to stopover for a night or two. We had the private room on the top floor with came with a balcony and outdoor shower. Very cool! Hostel owner was very friendly and helpful, letting us know about ferries that take you to the islands (if that's what you're hoping to do.) Close to station and great street food market! It's a quiet hostel but it was cleaned every day and you can watch films on TV in common area. All in all, it was good!

Dear guests, Thanks for your review and I wish you a good journey back home. / Sood

• helenjs297917752
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

Only stayed one night as a stop over to get the ferry to Koh Toh, the guy behind the desk was so helpful and friendly and book our transport for us for the following morning. He even was up at 5am to cook breakfast for us before we left! Highly recommend!

Thank you though! /Sood

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 nights, it was pretty quiet but was clean an good value for money, the free breakfast was definitely a bonus! On the second floor is a sofa and tele with lots of dvds so it's quite nice if you just want to chill out!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

Fantastic hostel with comfy beds, clean bathrooms, nice amenities, and great staff for reasonable prices. The owner/operator went above and beyond by treating us to homemade curry on the night of our arrival and made breakfast at 5am since we were catching the early flight out of Chumphon. (Also arranged a van transfer to the airport.) It was the perfect place to stay the night while traveling from Koh Tao/Koh Pha Ngan back to Bangkok.

Thank you so much. You 've made my day.

17th Feb 2017

Very clean, English speaking, very Nice man and daughter, very helpful, boat and transfer booking, huge breakfast eggs, muesli, juice, toast, coffee, Tea , jam, butter... I recomend

Merci beaucoup!