Salsa Hostel Reviews

25/42 Krommaluang Road, Tatapao, Muang, Chumphon, Thailand

Excellent service, couldn't be more helpful. Nice breakfast included. Will go out of his way to help you :)

Nice hostel and cheap. The staff made this place they couldn't do enough or you, the Liverpool football match was on and the owners brought my boyfriend a fridge to the common room and put the television on for him. I would stay here again

This was just a stop over but had everything needed. Staff really helpful.

This place is very clean and the bathrooms are amazing! You could literally eat food off the bathroom floor, so clean. Props for giving free body wash as well, lots of hostels don't offer that.

You've made my day. Thanks :-)

Excellent :)

Vielen Dank!

The staff are hands down what make this place! Very helpful and friendly. Room was nice but aircon took a long time to make a difference, Situated on busy road so can be noisy in the morning. Enjoyed our stay here... Excellent street food right outside the door at night.

Great place to stay. Walking distance from train station. Sood who I'm guessing is the manager was super helpful and answered all our questions. He also makes great scrambled eggs!!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Thanks Megan. Wish you all the best. /Sood

Every so often I stay somewhere that leaves a lasting impression on my heart. My time at Salsa hostel was in transit to and from Koh Tao but that didn't stop the staff from treating me amazingly. The owner literally went above and beyond during my entire stay. They helped me to with all of my transfers and even printed off my boarding pass to ensure I got on my flight okay! They also have a great breakfast! There is nothing like a fried egg and a latte when you're backpacking!

A really nice hostel. Comfortable beds, clean, good wifi (at least when it wasn't busy) and great facilties. I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying for a week as I had a lot of freelance work to do and Chumphon is a quiet city where there isn't much to do; no distractions. Go here if you're looking for a nice place to stay while traveling to your next destination.

Thanks and hope to see you again. /Sood

We used Salsa Hostel as a jumping off point for getting to the islands in the south. It was a solid, dorm-room hostel, nothing too notable in one direction or another - clean, friendly staff, relatively near the train station and with shuttles to the ferry.

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and comments. That will help us to improve our service quality. Cheers/Sood

Loved it, best place we have stayed in Thailand so far and so cheap for what you get. We stopped over for one night before heading to the islands and had the private room on the top floor, even though we were a couple the bunk beds didn't faze us and too our suprise we had our own private shower and sink on the terrace which was really clean!! Definitely recommend!!! The breakfast was really nice to and so were the staff!!!

Thank you indeed for your review. Wish you all the best! /Sood