9.0
Superb 218 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 218 Total Reviews
Salsa Hostel Located at 25/42 Krommaluang Road, Tatapao, Muang, Chumphon.
Thailand
Chumphon 86000 25/42 Krommaluang Road, Tatapao, Muang
90% 218
10.5010724 99.1803431
    Rooms available

10th Jun 2016

Only spent the night, travelling up to Bangkok, but definitely worth a visit, if you want to break your trip up. Owner quite helpful, and nice café on ground floor.

Thank you very much and hope to see you again. / Sood

31st May 2016

I will definitely stay here again if I go back to Chumphon!!

Thank you and see you. /Sood

• Germany, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016

I stayed one night at Salsa hostel and had a pleasant stay. Not only was the dorm as well as showers/toilets super clean and the beds really comfortable, but the breakfast the next morning (which is included) was amazing!! Eggs, Toast, different spreads, yoghurt, fruits, cake, coffee, tea.... everything was there. By far the best breakfast I had in hostel during my four weeks in Thailand.

• shaheenmiah
  • England, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

Perfect for a few days to relax and get things organised, the owner was helpful at every turn, and cheapest beers so far from salsa hostel

• stefzed2160
  • England, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

Good staff and a nice place, unfortunately there's not much to do in chumphon, so it's really just an overnight stay

Out of nothing, there is something. Chumphon has not much to do like other hectic touristic cities, still it is a good place to relax and feel the real Thai village. People are smiling to you everywhere no matter if they know you or not. They are willing to help you without hesitation. Travel tip : get a scooter and ride to visits many attractions which are scattered around Chumphon city like temples, beaches, waterfalls, etc.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

This was a great hostel! The two at the front desk were incredibly helpful. They offered a lot of advice on how to get around and what to do. The breakfast was the best I've had at any hoste in my travels. Fried eggs, fruit, name brand peanut butter! Awesome. The place was spotless and it had a ton of showers so there was never any wait time. Great hostel. I would definitely stay here again.

Hi there, thanks for a stay and I wish you a good Songkran day in Phuket. Thanks / Sood

2nd Apr 2016
7.1

Unfortunately almost no guests at the hostle and not much to do. The owner was very helpful though and the place is really nice. I would recommend the hostle but not the city. I would have preferred some lockers to lock my stuff in, now you have to keep them on your bed.

Dear guests, Thanks for staying at Salsa for 2 nights. It was so unfortunate that you had to keep your value belongings in your bed while our locker stands right in front of your dorm. If you would ask me, I will definitely show you where it is. By the way, Chumphon has nothing much to do but it's a laid back city where you can feel the real rural Thai experience. Smiling face, no tourist tricks , no tout for massage, jewellery scam, or what so ever. It is a good break before and after hectic cities or islands near by. All in all I hope you had a good stay at Salsa and thank you again. Cheers, Sood

• CyclingCanuck
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

Great place to stay. Excellent breakfast, new facility. Gave me a spot to store my bicycle... Staff were great. Would stay again

Thanks / Sood

• Germany, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Modern hostel, twinroom with awesome balcony and outdoor shower, fridge, ac and good WiFi. It didn't feel like a hostel

Thanks for your review which I take it a compliment. Cheers, /Sood

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It was very clean, the rooms were huge and perfect if you're looking for someone for a night or two. I was staying in Chumpon for one night as my boat from Koh Tao and my flight times didn't line up, so was looking for a no fuss place where I could explore the main strip of Chumpon town while I was there. I would definitely stay here again in Chumpon.