Salvador All-Inclusive Camping Reviews

Alameda Praia do Flamengo S/N, Catussaba, Salvador, Brazil

The toilets were a catastrophy. Once when I flushed one of the toilets all the s**t came out at an other one and crossed my way when leaving the bathroom. Further there was only one shower where warm (brown) water was working. If you expact this is all I must disappoint you.The tents supplied by Stoketravel where 1,80m by 1,80m and only had one layer. I'm 1,86m tall and my friend 1,84.I must quit now cause there is no more space for txt (30€;no flexibility for changes of booking etc.)

• 15th Jun 2014

The only good thing was tyhe refund when we left. Disgraceful.

• 11th Jun 2014