Salvador B&B Reviews

Via Vittorio Arminjon, 5, Rome, Italy

This apartment is located in a nice suburb just near the Vatican - excellent location and an easy walk to the metro. The apartment is very basic and can smell of cigarette smoke, don't be expecting a B&B as such, just a room in a small apartment. There is no aircon, and you can't leave the window open or you'll be attacked by mosquitos. Breakfast is in a cafe around the corner where you can order a pastry and a coffee. The owner is a lovely man, so our complaints were subdued.

That the owner canceled my reservation 11 days before arrival. I had a problem to find a new place in this location, at the last moment prices were already higher. That was a month ago, and despite sending several emails, until now I not received the advance paid back . I can not recommend this apartment..

Be aware: this hostel is cheating. We booked our stay on time, sent them the required money for reservation. Then they canceled saying they will be renovating. It was 3 days prior to our trip. We stayed another hostel, no problem. But they never sent back the money, although I asked them to do that several times. I was waiting for many weeks patiently. They simply don't care.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts