Salvador B&B Reviews

Via Vittorio Arminjon, 5, Rome, Italy

My friend and I stayed 2 nights in Salvador. It's kind of a small appartment situated on a quiet street. The owner was very kind, friendly and welcoming. The place was very clean, we even had a private bathroom. We felt very comfortable. I think the price is pretty good for what we've got. If I have an other chance to visti Rome, Salvador might be my first choice.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

I am a backpack traveller, so the most important for me is the location of the place, the kindness of the staff and the price. In this sense, I think Salvador BB is very good. Sure that Salvador does not speak english but as far as I have experienced if someone wants to comunicate it will find a way. Huge advantage, the price that he tells is the final one, nothing like additional night taxes for being Rome that can catch you by surprise.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Is a very nice location, near the Vatican City and main turistic places, but it is very average with the facilities and the atmosphere. Sure is very good for the price we paid.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Venezuela

It is a nice place if you need a place to rest. Everything was clean and tidy. There are a lot of good options for eating out in the area, and it is really close to the Vatican. The breakfast is in the bakery in the ground floor, it is not a lot of food, but the quality is really good. The only drawback is that the owner doesn't speak english, but he is friendly and it wasn't a big problem anyway.

Cool place, good location and kind owner. Granted the owner's English wasn't the best but the hostel suited its purpose. One downfall - the key for the front door often didn't work and we had to wait for someone else to turn up! Was annoying at times. Aside from that I would highly recommend.

Admin George doesn't speak English but he's friendly and overall experience is good. Everything in the room is clean. Breakfast is served in the bar downstairs. Fast wifi. But the building is close to the road, so it's noisy at night and somewhat disturbs our sleep. And the B

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts