Salvador B&B Reviews

Via Vittorio Arminjon, 5, Rome, Italy

That the owner canceled my reservation 11 days before arrival. I had a problem to find a new place in this location, at the last moment prices were already higher. That was a month ago, and despite sending several emails, until now I not received the advance paid back . I can not recommend this apartment..

Be aware: this hostel is cheating. We booked our stay on time, sent them the required money for reservation. Then they canceled saying they will be renovating. It was 3 days prior to our trip. We stayed another hostel, no problem. But they never sent back the money, although I asked them to do that several times. I was waiting for many weeks patiently. They simply don't care.

My friend and I stayed 2 nights in Salvador. It's kind of a small appartment situated on a quiet street. The owner was very kind, friendly and welcoming. The place was very clean, we even had a private bathroom. We felt very comfortable. I think the price is pretty good for what we've got. If I have an other chance to visti Rome, Salvador might be my first choice.

• 24th Dec 2014