• 18/1G, Prorizna Street, Floor 6, Apt. 46, Kiev, Ukraine

Good 176 Total Reviews
Good 176 Total Reviews
Salve Hostel Located at 18/1G, Prorizna Street, Floor 6, Apt. 46, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01001 18/1G, Prorizna Street, Floor 6, Apt. 46
63% 176
50.4491768 30.5163502
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016
7.1

Staff just know some or none english, it was not offered me a map or any kind of instructions about the hostel. The location is great however the place is a little bit noisy the hostel was always clean. The atmosphere is weird seems more a house with guests than a hostel.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
16th May 2016
3.1

One of the worst hostels I've stayed in. The manager just spoke Ukrainian, and didn't make any attempt to understand me and try to help me (although she was pretty effective in letting me know how much I had to pay). She was very rude and unpolite. Before 7 am she began to enter the rooms and talk loud as if there was no one sleeping. Just one shower and one toilet for over 20 people, you can imagine... Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review! My position is manager. I speak and write English, German, Russian, Ukrainan and a little bit Hindi. And I'm male. I'm sorry to inform you, but you was not in our hostel, because your booking is marked as no-show booking. I think you visited another hostel that located in our building but on fourth floor. And we are located on sixth floor. Sometimes it happens! Moreover we care about our guests, security and cleanness.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
2.0

Absolutely awful. I had booked two nights well in advance and paid the deposit, only to find out that the rooms had gone when we got there. The excuse was because I didn't confirm our stay, despite sending TWO emails confirming that we will be there. Still haven't heard anything about getting the deposit back. Never ever go there for gods sake.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review! We always care about the customer. But because we had a lot of people, who wants to book on these dates, we e-mail you that you need to confirm your booking. You did not. After your's arrival ,when we asked you to show your TWO emails, you could not find them. Despite this we found you an alternative hostel and back your deposit.

14th Apr 2016
6.6

The hostel is central, price is very good. But the staff wasn`t so nice. When we arrive very tired the guy let us leave our staff and use the bathroom only when I asked, as well as other things... instead explain us I have to ask each time (simple stuff like where is the toilet, if we could use some kitchen tools, wifi...) and every time the receptionist sounded bothered, even when we tried to chat. Sorry if we let you work, it is true we arrived early but it was written 24 hours reception.

12th Apr 2016
5.1

old style hostel

8th Apr 2016
6.3

Value for money if you need a cheaper place. Was kept clean and door alwayS locked. Could definitely use a sign for the hostel out on sidewalk and a bigger sign by building door. Not much of a backpacker vibe as I think a few people in my room had been a resident for some time.