• 18/1G, Prorizna Street, Floor 6, Apt. 46, Kiev, Ukraine
7.1
Very Good 173 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 173 Total Reviews
Salve Hostel Located at 18/1G, Prorizna Street, Floor 6, Apt. 46, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01001 18/1G, Prorizna Street, Floor 6, Apt. 46
71% 173
50.4491768 30.5163502
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
16th May 2016
3.1

One of the worst hostels I've stayed in. The manager just spoke Ukrainian, and didn't make any attempt to understand me and try to help me (although she was pretty effective in letting me know how much I had to pay). She was very rude and unpolite. Before 7 am she began to enter the rooms and talk loud as if there was no one sleeping. Just one shower and one toilet for over 20 people, you can imagine... Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
2.0

Absolutely awful. I had booked two nights well in advance and paid the deposit, only to find out that the rooms had gone when we got there. The excuse was because I didn't confirm our stay, despite sending TWO emails confirming that we will be there. Still haven't heard anything about getting the deposit back. Never ever go there for gods sake.

• marcoscardella1514
  • Italy, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
14th Apr 2016
6.6

The hostel is central, price is very good. But the staff wasn`t so nice. When we arrive very tired the guy let us leave our staff and use the bathroom only when I asked, as well as other things... instead explain us I have to ask each time (simple stuff like where is the toilet, if we could use some kitchen tools, wifi...) and every time the receptionist sounded bothered, even when we tried to chat. Sorry if we let you work, it is true we arrived early but it was written 24 hours reception.

8th Apr 2016
6.3

Value for money if you need a cheaper place. Was kept clean and door alwayS locked. Could definitely use a sign for the hostel out on sidewalk and a bigger sign by building door. Not much of a backpacker vibe as I think a few people in my room had been a resident for some time.

• Argentina, Female, 41+
1st Mar 2016

Luxury hostel, nice staff, clean and large rooms, good beds, new mattresses. The hostel has free and high-speed Wi-Fi.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2016

Friendly atmosphere, cleanliness, attention to guests, very comfortable, have fun! Hostel in the center of Kiev. I advise!

• Russia, Male, 31-40
12th Feb 2016

All liked it. Given a room with a balcony and a gorgeous view. Located in the heart of the city. Cleaning takes place regularly, everything is very clean. In general choice of praise! Cheap and cheerful. Photos real.