Sam Sen Sam Reviews

48 Samsen Rood, Soi Samsen 3 Banglampoo, Bangkok, Thailand

Lovely little guesthouse in a prime tourist area. Staff always smiling and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Friendly hostel. Clean and peaceful; good for tranquil nights away from kaoshan area

Central location but next time I wouldn't stay there.

Nice hostel, except the staff.. They are rude,unfriendly and miserable, (with the exception of two young guys who work there-they were very nice) they expect you to pay right away,which isn't a problem but after travelling through Thailand etc i felt as if it was more of a trust issue- moved to different hostel and payment was required on check out.. Location is ok, alleyway isn't that bad at all and although there are a few guys hanging around they are all friendly,met cool people in hostel.

I greatly enjoyed my stay at Sam Sen Sam. During my trip to Thailand I stayed there two different times, and got two different rooms - one with a shared bathroom and one with a private bathroom. All of the bathrooms were clean, and had hot water. They offered free breakfast, but at a low cost you could purchase more food if you were still hungry. The staff was very friendly, and they gave us an upgrade on our second visit. Its located about a 10 minute walk from Khao San Road.

• 27th Jul 2014

I love Sam Sen Sam! The staff is very sweet and always greeted me by name. Very helpful with information for the area, organizing a shuttle or taxi to the airport, and very clean and comfortable! Highly recommend staying here if you're looking for basic local accommodation in a great location in Bangkok.

• 24th Jul 2014

beautiful old building though there was very few people there and there was no air con. the staff however were really friendly and helpful.

Enjoyable stay at this place, comfortable and value for money. I even paid a little extra to stay in the room until my bus to the airport came in the evening as air con was a must for me!

• 1st Jul 2014

立地もスタッフも設備も申し分ないです。 質素ながら朝食がつくのも素晴らしいです。

Breakfast included (fruit and toast). Good facilities - wifi, hot showerVery helpful for booking tours / bus tickets at competitive prices. Also gave good information about local sights. Location was very good too as you are walking distance to the Khao San Rd / backpackers area but you the when you come back to sleep its quiet and away from all the noise. The hostel was immaculate and very cosy. The staff were extremely friendly and genuine. Overall enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it.

We arrived by night ( 2.00 am) and were very happy to find easily the place. Thank you for your help helping us find thai boxing, advicing where to go. THANK YOU! We really loved the place, if ever we come back to Bangkok we will book again in Sam Sen Sam!

• 7th Jun 2014

The staff were wonderful and friendly! The hostel was close to markets and the airport!

• 23rd Apr 2014