Sam Sen Sam Reviews

48 Samsen Rood, Soi Samsen 3 Banglampoo, Bangkok, Thailand

Enjoyable stay at this place, comfortable and value for money. I even paid a little extra to stay in the room until my bus to the airport came in the evening as air con was a must for me!

• 1st Jul 2014

立地もスタッフも設備も申し分ないです。 質素ながら朝食がつくのも素晴らしいです。

Breakfast included (fruit and toast). Good facilities - wifi, hot showerVery helpful for booking tours / bus tickets at competitive prices. Also gave good information about local sights. Location was very good too as you are walking distance to the Khao San Rd / backpackers area but you the when you come back to sleep its quiet and away from all the noise. The hostel was immaculate and very cosy. The staff were extremely friendly and genuine. Overall enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it.

We arrived by night ( 2.00 am) and were very happy to find easily the place. Thank you for your help helping us find thai boxing, advicing where to go. THANK YOU! We really loved the place, if ever we come back to Bangkok we will book again in Sam Sen Sam!

• 7th Jun 2014

The staff were wonderful and friendly! The hostel was close to markets and the airport!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Very friendly staff and great location-i really enjoyed my stay.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Nice place to stay, friendly staff and good internet and tv. It was near Chinatown, but not close to train system so it required either a bus or taxi to get to other side of city etc.

It was a very cute place to stay. It was a very chill place. The room while small, was just the right size for the two of us. The beds were great after walking around Bangkok. The bathroom was communal but very clean. In fact I was surprised by how clean the whole place was. They were very dedicated to doing so. The desk staff was helpful too. We wanted to go somewhere and they wrote out the address in Thai to give to the driver. The location may be far from Khao San but just fine for us to walk

The staff are wonderful the food , the atmosphere,the cleanliness are all very very good. The only thing that I can not give 10 out of 10 for is the fact that there is no air conditioning in the rooms .I did find it hard to sleep some nights , and I live in the heat in florida.

• 26th Mar 2014

The Hostelworld website did not state that a basic room had no AC. We upgraded to an AC room right away. Location was great - easy walk to Khaosan Rd, palace not far. Breakfast is small. Our room the first night was under the stairs, and you could hear people walking above. My wife is a light sleeper, and this kept her awake. We were given a superior room for our second night at the same rate but without breakfast which we felt was very fair. That room is quite expensive for a hostel.

Perfect hostel.No negative comment :)

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Good hostel in a great location. Poor breakfast, small rooms but clean bathroom. Good value for money. Close to khao san road.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Norway

Great location. Very friendly staff. Choice of three different breakfast options.

A great quiet little place tucked away from the noise of Bangkok; it's across the street from a temple which helps. there's also a nice little cafe a couple doors down. Close to the river ferry (about 5 minutes walk) Khaosan Road (about 10- 15 minutes walk). they've done it up quite nice with plants. my room was basic, but a great bed, very clean, lots of character. would stay again, and recommend to anyone looking for a good value, lower key, quiet place to stay in the centre of Bangkok.