Sam So Guesthouse Reviews

St. Wat Bo, House no. 0164, Wat Bo Village, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I hope the Sam So Guesthouse would allow four persons to occupy one standard twin room en suite. There is enough space for two persons to sleep in one bed. The rooms are spacious so there would be no problem with overcrowding. The air conditioning unit in our room could not reach the desired coldness we set on the remote. The refrigerator doesn't work. It was nice of guesthouse to allow us leave our bags and to use the shower even after we have checked out. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Good facilities, friendly staff, good value for money.

I highly recommend you to stay at this hostel though my stay was not that nice all in all. When I first stepped outside the hostel I got bitten by the neighbours dogs. This was not the staff's fault. That day the neighbours forgot to lock the door...however, they immidiately moved the dogs so you don't have to worry about that at all. The staff was amazing. They always drove me to the hospital, gave me food, drinks, looked after me. I cannot imagine better support!

• 19th Aug 2015