Sam So Guesthouse Reviews

St. Wat Bo, House no. 0164, Wat Bo Village, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I highly recommend you to stay at this hostel though my stay was not that nice all in all. When I first stepped outside the hostel I got bitten by the neighbours dogs. This was not the staff's fault. That day the neighbours forgot to lock the door...however, they immidiately moved the dogs so you don't have to worry about that at all. The staff was amazing. They always drove me to the hospital, gave me food, drinks, looked after me. I cannot imagine better support!

• 19th Aug 2015

Very kind and polite staff. They let us have a free shower when we came back to collect our bags after having checked out!

Very helpful staff, friendly and always welling to provide assistance. Also flexible with check in/check out times. Nice breakfast also.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Saudi Arabia

Staff speaks decent English and is very helpful and friendly. Room is kept neat and clean. The included breakfast is lovely. All in all, I had a comfortable stay here and would recommend this place to anyone.

A very friendly family like environment. I enjoyed the company of the staff and their kind hospitality every morning. It feels more like your staying in a house than just a guesthouse. Breakfast was free every morning and served very kindly. The room was comfortable and spacious. Only thing was I didn't have AC and it made it a bit difficult to sleep in the heat but I think you can book a room with AC, I just wasn't aware. The staff and can arrange just about you ever need.

• 14th Jul 2015

Very nice staff and clean hostel. Too bad there were no other people and no room to have a beer.

If you want to experience all of the hospitality that Cambodia has to offer, stay here. The family that owns this place was wonderful and so accommodating. We took a midnight bus so we had quite a bit of time to kill and they let us hang out almost all day, shower in the evening in one of the extra rooms and called to double check our bus pick up without us even having to ask. All free of charge. The guest house is situated in a gated back neighborhood. We would definitely return.

The staff were extremely helpful.

nice and clean place to stay to get a break from dorms with AC! airport pick up is awesome.

Good service, friendly staff, good value for the money.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Thailand
  • Couple, 41+

Wonderful owner and staff, nice, kind, and welcoming. VEry helpful with arranging tours of the temples but not pushy. They arranged a sunrise tour for me and made me a sandwich and put it in the soda fridge for me! It is a but far from the bar scene, but is an 15 minute walk or $1-2 tuk tuk ride. More of a hotel scene, good AC, good wifi, great experience overall.

Great stay! Very centrally located and a total family feel. Extremely secure and by far the best place that I've stayed!