Samay Hostel Sevilla

Fabulous 3400 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jan 2017
6.3

Ok hostel, overpriced for what you get. The bathrooms are dirty - lots of mould on the walls, etc. The water pressure is terrible, it's more of a dribble than a shower. They have security lockers but they are quite small unfortunately. The kitchen area is nice and big but one of the stoves was broken so it was always difficult to find a hot plate someone wasn't using. The internet only worked downstairs which would have been fine but it stopped working all the time even in the common room.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

The only 1 thing I didn't like is that there are NO lockers. Besides that I loved the place. Vedrana, Krista and Shaila are the best staff I have seen working in a hostel. They are so nice and caring. The place has a great location and very decent kitchen. Beds are comfortable and value for money is perfect.

• Australia, Female, 41+
19th Jan 2017

Fabulous hostel, great location, easy to find, close to old part of town & all attractions. Bus stop just out the front. Staff were welcoming, helpful & friendly. Kitchen has everything you need & a supermarket a few doors down. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much. Take care you and your sister and we hope to see you soon in Seville. All the best

13th Jan 2017

Stayed in Samay Hostel for the weekend during a short visit to Spain from the UK. Their staff is incredible, met Shaila Marcos and Pablo, they are all great. They recommended places to visit and where to eat decent tapas etc. The hostel was very clean and the location was also great, short walk to city center and also short walk to a bus stop where you can get the bus to the airport. Only thing I was missing was lockers inside the rooms, they did have small safe boxes outside the rooms though.

Hola Manu, mil gracias por tu buen comentario. Todo el staff de Samay te lo agradecemos. Fue un placer conocerte. Espero que te haya gustado Sevilla y si vienes de nuevo por esta mágica ciudad no dudes en visitarnos. Un fuerte abrazo. Samay Team

• Austria, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

It was a wonderful time in Samay Hostel Sevilla. At the start of my 4 months I needed a friendly place to settle in my new home city. The stuff is wonderfully helpful. I had a lot of questions and things to organise and they were always at my side ... I was glad to be there.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

Extremely helpful staff. Excellent location. Facilities were clean. We had a great stay.

2nd Jan 2017

The location was pretty good, and the staff was really nice! No complaints about cleanliness, either. However, the wifi only works downstairs in the lounge/kitchen area. Also, the water in our shower basically only dripped when you switched it to warm/hot, which made showering incredibly frustrating. To be fair, when I brought it up to the girl at the reception, she offered to open another room for me to use their bathroom. The rooms also had few outlets.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Nice hostel, but wifi didn't work in the rooms which meant that everyone was on their phones downstairs which affected the atmosphere. Also, as it was winter the terrace wasn't really an option, which meant there were few common spaces to hang out. But staff were very nice and accommodating, and the facilities were generally good.

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

I would stay here again. The staff was knowledgable and wonderful. They spoke English and gave great recommendations. The lockers didnt work, so I was allowed to keep my valuables with them, and they assured me everytime they saw me that my valuables were still there. I stayed in room 9, and had no problems with the water pressure as stated in other reviews (that was an initial concern of mine). I would also recommend getting 2 towels, as there isnt a bathmat and the floors can get quite wet.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
29th Dec 2016

Our stay at Samay was a lot of fun. We appreciated the warm welcome from staff who gave us lots of ideas for activities. The kitchen was well stocked and a great place to meet people. The facilities in our room were very basic.