Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

it's impossible to connect wfi in my room. and there was no plug-in so i can't charge my phone and carmera

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The girls at the reception were so helpful & gave me directions to the best places to eat & see. They even helped me find a bus to Cordoba and have an organized file for all tours and excursions from Seville.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Lebanon

Have to say I loved staying at this hostel! location was ideal I walked everywhere from here, so the cathedral, attractions etc. Has activities going on like tours. It's nice and chilled. The views from rooftop terrace were gorgeous - worth a look. Gave me a locker big enough for my passport & money which was fine. Staff on reception are fantastic! Check in very thorough, map and information. Thank you to the excellent staff at Samay! Nothing was too much trouble. I will be back again!

• 31st Jul 2014

Very nice stay. Friendly staff. Even short stay in the hostel they make very special. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Nice roof terrace, you can see very beautiful sunshine here and drinck mojitos!!. Definitely recommended.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The reception staff was excellent. I do not remember the latvian girl's name and the american boy. Very friendly and helpful

• 26th Jul 2014
  • India

Really nice hostel, clean and very close to everying, bus station and 5' walk to the main attractions of the city. Bathroom in every room which always is a plus.... And AA everywhere thats makes your life much easier in such a hot City!!! Terrace is awesome and nice to meet new people. Friendly and super helpful Staff (thank you Aija for all your advices and recommendations, you are the best) For sure my place to go again in Seville on the future. Y OLĖ!!!

I was really impressed with the staff here. Everyone was so friendly and helpful (in addition to being the best-looking group of staff people you've ever seen in your life), and they really made my stay better.

kind staff! clean and quiet room~!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

A place that is good located... a nice house with quiet rooms; clean and good designed.....big kitchen and lounge ..... beautiful terrace with bar... We had a great time in Seville

Great place to stay. Good location central to things to see. Loved the walking tours and flamenco show!

• 11th Jul 2014

The staff is amazing and so helpful! They were always available to chat if I needed anything. Also, there is a grocery store across the street and you have full access to their kitchen. Besides that, the free walking tours they advertise are a fantastic way to see the city. I would definitely return to this hostel should I find myself in Sevilla again.

위치좋아요. 론다가는 버스도 가깝고 스페인광장도 가까워요. 침대는 좀낮아서 위층에 머리가 닿았어요 근데 스태프는 짱짱친절함. 가격대비 좋은호스텔!!

The staff and location were great. The only problem was the noise coming from the street especially on Saturday night.

This was a great hostel. Everyone who worked there was extremely helpful and friendly. All my questions were answered and the staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and enjoy my stay! Safe, easy location to all the major sites. Short 20 min walk from train station. Kitchen and wifi were both great. I would highly recommend this hostel for any stay in Sevilla.

Really friendly place and the most helpful staff! Perfect location and they even helped me store my bike! Really recommend it!

Clean hostel, within walking distance of the center and San Bernardo train station. Friendly 24 hour staff and safes outside the room to lock valuables like passports. Accomodated our large group well!

I like the location of this hostel. It is a short stroll from the bus station, and very close to the Alcazar, the cathedral and the old town. The rooms are light and airy. There are a couple of good quality bars and coffee shops nearby. The hostel will do a bag of washing for you, or there is a laundrette next door. Rumour has it that there are some very authentic and traditional flamengo singing and dancing behind doors in the alleyways near by.

Very nice staff good location

The hostel is located on the main street of Sevilla which is a convenient location but not really asthetic. Same goes for the insides of the Hostel. It's all very nice and clean and tidy - yes but white walls, straight lines, advisory signs and that's about all. Absolutely no atmosphere - no culture, nothing. The hostel is basically more like a Hotel - and a good one at that but nothing more. Also, expensive. Plus the wifi in dorms doesnt work. Better to stay in the jewish quarter.

Our stay at the Samay Hostel was great! The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and secure. The location is ideal, just a short walk from major sights in Sevilla. Would definitely recommend staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3