8.7
Fabulous 3,354 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 3,354 Total Reviews
Samay Hostel Sevilla Located at Menendez Pelayo 13, , Seville.
Spain
Seville Seville 41003 Menendez Pelayo 13
87% 3354
37.3863047 -5.9859395
    Rooms available

6th Dec 2016

Wifi only worked in the common room. Thats okay, but then when people go to the common area, they only look at their phones so it affects to the atmosphere. Water pressure in the showers is really bad. Kitchen, location and terrace is really good. Good basic hostel.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th Dec 2016

All good! Great location with lovely staff. Would be better with lockers in the room but they do have safes for use for super valuable stuff.

25th Nov 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Samay Hostel. The location is in an excellent location in Sevilla, close by to the Cathedral and right by the historic downtown area. The staff was really great, and they even helped us book our bus trip to our next city. The facilities are very clean and the wifi works well from the common areas. Overall, we would recommend Samay to anyone staying in Sevilla.

17th Nov 2016

Volunteers in this place are super lovely, they do a great job, always welcoming you with a smile. Atmosphere is friendly, I met a lot of new people and really had a great time. One bad thing: I know the kitchen closes at midnight, but we came back starving after a Flamenco show and we were not even allowed to get our tomatoes from the fridge! We ended up pleading for bread in restaurants (they were all closing and were not cooking anymore) - not very nice! Staff who told us off was rude.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

It is an excellent hostel, perfectly located and has everything that one needs to have a good time for a cheap price. The staff is really helpful and makes you feel as if it was your home! They offer really good sightseeing advice as well. Highly recommended.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

This is the first review I've ever done for the simple fact that I got amazing advice from the staff overall. The location for the price was unbeatable. Very social and upbeat place to stay. Anytime I had a question the staff was more then willing to help. Upon my arrival I was still under the weather and one of the receptionist Sheila went out of her way to keep me company while manning the front desk. I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay here again. Gracias por todo

• Austria, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

This was probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The rooms were super clean and the communal areas super cozy + welcoming. But what counts the most is how amazing the people working there have been - the staff always tried to help out wherever they could and even made an effort to actually get to know their guests and bond with them. Initially, I was only planning on staying for three nights, but extended my stay for another two nights. I think that says it all!

• England, Male, 18-24
7.4

A great place.

11th Nov 2016

Great location, close to everything. The staff was very helpful and very nice. The hostel wasn't the best to meet a bunch of people and hang out, but it was a great place to sleep and shower. The internet only works in the lobby - not a huge issue for me, but a heads up for those who need it. The roof top is beautiful and great when the sun is out. Not a lot going on, but as I said a great place to spend the night and close to everything.

• England, Female, 18-24
8.0

pretty expensive for a 12 bed dorm but the hostel was clean, the staff were so nice and friendly.

Hi dear friend, I´m glad that you had enjoy our hostel and our Staff, that´s very importat for us. I want to remind you that even if you paid for a 12 bed dorm, we made you a FREE upgrade and during your stay you were in a 10 bed dorm, Best regards and thanks a lot for you comment! Pablo Pieroni Manager