8.4
Fabulous 3,263 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 3,263 Total Reviews
Samay Hostel Sevilla Located at Menendez Pelayo 13, , Seville.
Spain
Seville Seville 41004 Menendez Pelayo 13
84% 3263
37.3863047 -5.9859395
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016
5.7

No soap in bathrooms. No wifi in bedrooms. No outlets close to my bed (one outlet plug per room- very limited). No fun atmosphere. No pillow case on my pillow. The only thing this place had was lockers and a decent location. Wouldn't recommend it unless you're just flat out looking for a place to crash for a night (though that's what I did and was still discontent). Oh and the girl who attended me in the morning who is Ukranian was very sweet :)

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel in an excellent location just behind barrio Santa Cruz and close to the Cathedral. Very easy to get to from Santa Justa. Comfy beds, clean, central ac and with a great vibe. Theres a kitchen where you can cook and a fridge. Staff were super nice. The only bad thing is that wifi access is only possible from the first floor. A plus is the free sangria or beer you can have in the terrace at night, a nice time to socialize.

14th Aug 2016

Passamos uma noite apenas, mas suficiente para ficarmos impressionados com a atenção e organização do hostel. Funcionários muito educados e atenciosos. O quarto estava bastante limpo e receptivo. A localização é excelente e muito próximo do bairro judeu.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
9th Aug 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here at Samay! The staff are lovely and friendly, it was so nice to be greeted by friendly people as we checked in. Rooms are set up well and beds were comfortable. They offer beer and sangria (free!) On the rooftop at night which is really cool :). Two minor downsides is there is no wifi in the room and power plugs are limited. Location is great and I would highly recommend this hostel for your stay in Seville.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
7th Aug 2016

Olga at the front desk was super friendly. They have professional cleaners that keep the place spotless. Great terrace and free drinks every night. Nice big kitchen. Some lockers under the beds need repair so we can use a pad lock to lock it, everyone also gets a small safe also. Wifi in the rooms is needed but a positive is that everyone gathers in the social area and kitchen when using wifi.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Extremely helpful and friendly staff especially when I lost my passport, a big shout out to Olga and Eduardo who helped me so much to contact various places in spanish for me to help me find it. I felt as if they were as happy as me when I eventually found it. Free drinks on the terrace in the night to promote people staying to socialise and get to know each other is a great feature. The workaway volunteers are awesome too they make you feel at home. Would definitely recommend

• Spain, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016
7.7

It was definitely value for money, however I think facilities should improve. Lockers very small, only one plug in the room, and not enough space in the fridge for everyone -they only have two fridges but I do not think they provide a little space for everyone to use.

1st Aug 2016

I liked the place and the location it's perfect. The room is spacious and cuit. Just the Internet is not so good and just work in the comum area but everything was perfect.

27th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Staff were friendly and informative. The hostel was clean and had all the amenities needed. Beds were comfy and rooms were spacious with enough plugs. Only down side was no wifi in bedrooms. I would definitely stay again! Highly recommend.

25th Jul 2016
7.4

Great location, events are organised on the rooftop. But our own towels disappeared (should be the cleaning who thought they were towels from the hostel). We were given new towels, but still, we never got back ours. The wifi is poor, it works only from time to time, and do not expect to work on your computer using their wifi. Nevertheless, the hostel is still very okay, beautiful paintings on the walls, nice kitchen and leaving room, and the air conditioning works very well.