Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

Hey, I stayed at Samay by the end of November. The place is awesome! The kitchen is huge and has lots of appliances. Rooms are big, airy and clean with lots of windows. Mine one had a private bathroom with two sinks, one inside the bathroom and the other one in the entrace hall, which was separated from the main room. This made it very convinient for not disturbing other people either while arriving late or using the toilet. The staff is really helpful, especially Dom. Had a great time there!!!

Small hostel, guy staff is nice than the lady staff.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • China

Great location! Clean rooms! But most importantly friendly and knowledgeable staff, especially Amber! Thanks for a great time in Sevilla :)

Individual bedside lights and power access would be helpful.

Good people, well situated? Good place to stay in Sevilla!

• 9th Nov 2014

Great hostel ! I stayed there for about a week during my stay in Seville and I met great people ! The staff was very kind and helpful, they helped me organizing my week when I arrived. We also had a barbecue night on the roof with all the guests and staff ! I would definitely come back here if I ever go to andalucia again. Love you guys.

• 6th Nov 2014

I would come back to this hostel in a heartbeat! Staff was friendly and extremely helpful, room and bathroom were clean, great kitchen available, great location, and great price. Choose this one!

• 18th Oct 2014

With the exception of Pedro Sanchez the satff were very mediocre. There was one sort of friendly girl but Pedro went the extra mile, was outgoing, happy and cheerful. A treasue for your hostel, pity the management couldn't take a leaf out of his book. Decidedly the least friendly hostel we satyed in on this holiday.

4인실 썼는데요. 락스냄새가 심하게나서 문 열어놓고 썼고요. 오래된 호스텔 치고는 깨끗했습니다. 2층 침대 난간이 없어서 떨어질까봐 1층에서 둘이 같이 잤습니다.길가에 있어서 약간 시끄러웠지만 피곤해서인지 잘 잤고요. 일정이 짧아서 다른 시설은 둘러보지 못했습니다.키 보증금 5유로 잘 돌려받았습니다.

Just one night but very very great time! next time in Sevilla I already know where to go

• 28th Sep 2014

Wi if doesn't reach your room and the a/c doesn't keep u cool the whole night.. but that's pretty much the only complaints I have. The people are good fun and the terrace is a really nice place to chill. The atmosphere is young but also very homely. Breakfast is alright for €2.5

Clean and friendly, efficiently organised but still small enough to meet fellow travellers. Unfortunately the rooftop bar, which was supposed to be open 6 to 11 p.m., opened quite irregularly if at all.

It was a great stay. The staff ppl are very friendly and helpful. I would definietly recommend this hostel to other ppl.

Everything was absolutely great, except that the bar at the rooftop was rarely open during the displayed opening times

Kitchen needs a good cleaning. I don't know how long it has been since they cleaned out the microwave, Warning do not look inside! Fridge is very small no room for your food lots of old food left in there. Bathroom shower had a lot of mildew in the grout. Top bunk is so low that you can not sit on your bed on the bottom. no chair and only one lamp next to a lower bed for everyone. noisy on the street side. Rooftop was very dirty. Guy did not show up to open roof bar when we were there.

Good location fairly close to everything. One nice thing was the room had a bathroom with a shower and a sink and then another sink outside. There were no lockers, but I felt pretty safe there. I couldn't get the wi-fi to work in my room and had to go sit on the stairs to get a good connection. I had to checkout somewhat early and had trouble finding the person who was supposed to be working the front desk (he was asleep). The kitchen was nice and large which was great too.

The hostel is situated at just a 10 minute walk through the Barrio Santa Cruz to the cathedral. From the Santa Justa train station it's a 20 minute walk to get there. It is clean and the beds are good. Cosy lounge area and large kitchen/dining. Great roof terrace with bar where we got 2 drinks for the price of 1. The staff is very friendly and the cheapest drinks and tapas are just next door. Coffee 50 cents!

Good place, good people

it's impossible to connect wfi in my room. and there was no plug-in so i can't charge my phone and carmera

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The girls at the reception were so helpful & gave me directions to the best places to eat & see. They even helped me find a bus to Cordoba and have an organized file for all tours and excursions from Seville.

• 3rd Aug 2014