Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

Staff and hostel are great, only let down was the lack of lockers in room. Safety deposit boxes are offered however,

I had an excellent experience at the Samay hostel, and I think it was almost exclusively because of Federica. Well, that's not entirely true, Domenico also does an excellent job but Federica is so funny, so beautiful and so charming that I was completely dazzled. In fact, I think I could be completely enchanted staying in an overturned bathtub in a thunder-storm if Federica knocked on the top of it before I went to sleep.

the hostel was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful, theres a nice terrace where you can chill out and the kitchen is new and well equipped, everything was good in general.

Enjoyed our stay here. Great location. Cons were there was only one fridge that didn't work properly (not very cold) and was unkept, but the rest of it was great. The free sangria party was awesome and delicious and the staff were really friendly.

Staff were friendly and helpful! The Nightly activities/free stuff were a great way to meet people; a big group of us went to a free flamenco show just around the corner from the hostel! Facilities were excellent and clean, wifi didnt work particularly well in the rooms and a lack of power points in the rooms wasn't ideal. Great value for the price!

No wifi in rooms, and the wifi in the lounge is not very fast. Apart from that, staffs are wry helpful and friendly and the events on the terrace are nice. Good hostel

It was very good to stay at this hostel. Clean room and gentle staffs...

staff were very helpful, location is just a few minutes away feom centre negative side, they demand 2,50 euros for breakfast nearly without giving anything

Great kitchen, nice bathrooms, sturdy comfortable beds. The staff was all awesome and led really fun group activities like beer night and a bar crawl. Great social areas and I nice stay.

Lovely terrace. Staff kind and helphul. I have spend a relaxing night with my children

Fantastic hostel. The location is situated within the center of the city and it is very easy to reach the main tourist attractions. Nice atmosphere and very clean. The events hosted by the hostel definitely helped make this stay exceptional.

great hostel. nice rooftop and nice comfy beds and clean rooms. bathrooms en suite. thanks

I liked Samay Hostel. The girls and one guy working the front were very cool, and fun. I only had one night and it was easy to meet people and make friends. I don't think there is anything I would complain about, other than Wifi only being available in the kitchen and living room and not in the rooms. The location isn't ideal but the ten-fifteen minute walk to the cathedral and other sights is through a very pretty area of Sevilla, the old Jewish neighborhood of Santa Cruz. Not a bad place inall

As seen in pictures! Great rooms! loved them!

The hostel has almosto everything you're looking for, a ood breakfast, a common area (even though it could be bigger), a terrace, cool dormitories with air conditioning. The staff is always available. The only issue is that there were no plugs in the room I was in so, in order to charge my electronic devices, I always had to go to the common area, often full.

Hola! Thank a mil for your review! :) Samay hostel Staff

Staff were extremely helpful upon check-in taking time to tell me about where best to visit in the city and providing leaflets, maps, bus info, etc. There were also facilities to leave luggage. Rooms were secure only accessed by key cards. Rooms and showers were acceptably clean. Location was good and close to many attractions. Good value for money.

Hi! Thank you very much for your review, hope to see you again !!!! Samay hostel Staff ;)

I recomend it,except the kitchen was a bit untidy

Hi, thanks a lot for your review!!! And thanks to say what was wrong during your stay, that make us improve ourself in everything, Thank you very much again (Y) :)

Defnatly a great Hostel. Do you know those kind of hostels that makes you feel at home? If you do, means you already been at Samay, otherwise you dont, and you must go there to know ;)

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

HIII!!! Thanks a lot for your review! Do come back if you have chance!!!!!!!!! See you again :))))

Very affordable. Staff friendly and helpful. AC not constant. List of services includes airport transfers but they don't actually offer it. Ensuite wasn't very clean and lockers were broken - you could leave valuables at the front desk instead. Not really a social/party hostel. Just an average stay, would recommend for those on a budget.

Hi and thanks a lot for your review. I'm so sorry, AC is on all day all night long, maybe because your window was open? We do offer airport transfer but it's not free of charge if is this what you mean :) About the locker I'm sorry probably, yours, wasn't working; We are here 24H, please speak to the reception, we can try to fix it ;-) The hostel offers FREE EVENTS every night, on our amazing terrace. , with an amazing view on the GIRALDA. Please come back anytime! Hasta luego :)

It was okay. Mostly clean and decently safe. No lockers in the rooms as advertised (upon arrival, I was told they "didn't work"), though, so it was lucky that my roommates were decent. Sheets a little marked, bathroom kind of scummy; reception clearly a bit older and not very nice looking. No atmosphere when I arrived. For the money, I would have expected a bit of a better location (kind of far from the center). Staff was friendly and very helpful, so that was good.