Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

The staff is absolutely amazing. I have now stayed there 3 times and feel at home there. They need to get lockers and possible fix the bathroom but overall it's lovely. Go to the terrace it's beautiful! Also their wifi is spotty in some locations, but in the lobby it works just fine. Their breakfast is decent. It does the job and is about 2.50 euros.

• 3rd May 2015

We had everything we need. Great staffs

• 1st May 2015
  • Spain

The staff were amazing, wifi in the rooms, breakfast and awesome hot showers! A lot of sights was all in walking distance. Thanks for a great stay.

close to all the sites in Seville, friendly staff

AWESOME STAFF AND FACILITY. Only complaint is that the lockers for valuables don't work.

The credit card machine did not work. It is very frustrating that it explicity says that it accepts credit cards, and then does not. I had to withdrawal money from an ATM down the street at close to midnight, because the credit card machine did not work. I had to incur a service charge that otherwise would ahve been avoided. Also, the 5 euro deposit for the key seemed very uncesseary. Especially, because this had to be made in cash as well.

• 8th Mar 2015

The Hostel is good. Good facilities, good bedroom. But they need more equipment in the kitchen. Like a good knife, for example. And the staff is not very professional, but had no trouble with then. Actually it was good this way. So, good hostel.

Everything was good except you only have mixed dorm.

• 6th Feb 2015

I stayed at Samay in January and we were glad we chose this hostel :) I would say this hostel is really góód value for your money! Really nice and clean rooms with all the facilities you could wish for. Also the hostel is really well located, it's right in the heart of the city. If someone would ask me where to stay in Sevilla, I would definitely reccomend this place! :D When we were there it was really calm in the hostel (low season) but I'm sure it has a great atmosphere in the season :)

Best hostel I've stayed at. The staff really create a great atmosphere.

• 24th Jan 2015

See you soon Dome

Loved this hostel and loved the staff specifically dome! He was very friendly helpful and showed us around the city. Staff was helpful and accommodating... We went during the slow season so didn't meet too many people but the atmosphere is great for making friends... Great location! So fun definitely go!!!

Great time I spent at Samay, all the staff very friendly, helpful and very motivated. Special shout out to Dome, lara, iva, dogmar, and daybely. They made my experience at sevilla awesome :) and made me feel right like I was one of them

Hey, I stayed at Samay by the end of November. The place is awesome! The kitchen is huge and has lots of appliances. Rooms are big, airy and clean with lots of windows. Mine one had a private bathroom with two sinks, one inside the bathroom and the other one in the entrace hall, which was separated from the main room. This made it very convinient for not disturbing other people either while arriving late or using the toilet. The staff is really helpful, especially Dom. Had a great time there!!!

Small hostel, guy staff is nice than the lady staff.

• 1st Dec 2014