Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

Great Hosel, great staff, great stay! Loved it!!!!

• 15th Jun 2015

Great staff and good location

Hiii! Thank you very much for your review, we hope to see you again around the hostel!!!! Take care :) Samay Hostel Staff

Our experience was very enjoyable, as our room and bathroom were spacious and clean. However the AC didn't work very well in the room and the room didn't have a signal from the wireless internet. Those things aside, it was a well-located, affordable night's stay and we were satisfied with what we got for our money.

Hi, thank you very much for your review!! I'm sorry to hear about the air conditioning, but your comment is being of help for us. We're already having a look on the air conditionig. Hope to see you here again with your friends. Goodbye from Samay staff :)

I had a very pleasant stay there. Staff were appropriately friendly. Atmosphere welcoming. I appreciated having a place to eat. My room was nice and clean and bright.

Hola!! First of all thank you very much for writing such as very nice review! Hope to see you soon, have a nice trip Helen, All the best, Samay hostel staff

The staff is absolutely amazing. I have now stayed there 3 times and feel at home there. They need to get lockers and possible fix the bathroom but overall it's lovely. Go to the terrace it's beautiful! Also their wifi is spotty in some locations, but in the lobby it works just fine. Their breakfast is decent. It does the job and is about 2.50 euros.

• 3rd May 2015

Holaaaa! Thank you very much for your super nice review, and thank you very much for your advises, we wil do our best to make your next staying better than the last one! Please fell free to contact us again, Many thanks, Domenico Samay hostel Manager

We had everything we need. Great staffs

• 1st May 2015
  • Spain

Hi!!!!!! Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are super glad you had a very nice staying, we hope to have you all back here in our hostel soon. Hasta luego :)))) Samay staff

The staff were amazing, wifi in the rooms, breakfast and awesome hot showers! A lot of sights was all in walking distance. Thanks for a great stay.

Hello :) Thank you very much for your review! We hope you're having a good time in Spain! All the best, Samay hostel staff.

close to all the sites in Seville, friendly staff

Buenas!!! We are happy to hear you had a good staying! Thank very much and hope to see you again ;))

AWESOME STAFF AND FACILITY. Only complaint is that the lockers for valuables don't work.

Hello! Thank you very much for your review, we are taking care of the problems of the lockers!! Thank you very much, All the best, Samay hostel staff

The credit card machine did not work. It is very frustrating that it explicity says that it accepts credit cards, and then does not. I had to withdrawal money from an ATM down the street at close to midnight, because the credit card machine did not work. I had to incur a service charge that otherwise would ahve been avoided. Also, the 5 euro deposit for the key seemed very uncesseary. Especially, because this had to be made in cash as well.

• 8th Mar 2015

Hi!First of all thank you very much for your review. Sorry about the credit card machine, WE DO ACCEPT credit cards but that night the machine went off and we coulnd't call anyone around midnight, so we had to wait until the next morning to change it, sorry again. Our amazing Samay hostel staff wish you all the best and we hope to have you here again with us! ;)

The Hostel is good. Good facilities, good bedroom. But they need more equipment in the kitchen. Like a good knife, for example. And the staff is not very professional, but had no trouble with then. Actually it was good this way. So, good hostel.

Everything was good except you only have mixed dorm.

• 6th Feb 2015

I stayed at Samay in January and we were glad we chose this hostel :) I would say this hostel is really góód value for your money! Really nice and clean rooms with all the facilities you could wish for. Also the hostel is really well located, it's right in the heart of the city. If someone would ask me where to stay in Sevilla, I would definitely reccomend this place! :D When we were there it was really calm in the hostel (low season) but I'm sure it has a great atmosphere in the season :)

Best hostel I've stayed at. The staff really create a great atmosphere.

• 24th Jan 2015