Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

AWESOME STAFF AND FACILITY. Only complaint is that the lockers for valuables don't work.

The credit card machine did not work. It is very frustrating that it explicity says that it accepts credit cards, and then does not. I had to withdrawal money from an ATM down the street at close to midnight, because the credit card machine did not work. I had to incur a service charge that otherwise would ahve been avoided. Also, the 5 euro deposit for the key seemed very uncesseary. Especially, because this had to be made in cash as well.

• 8th Mar 2015

The Hostel is good. Good facilities, good bedroom. But they need more equipment in the kitchen. Like a good knife, for example. And the staff is not very professional, but had no trouble with then. Actually it was good this way. So, good hostel.

Everything was good except you only have mixed dorm.

• 6th Feb 2015

I stayed at Samay in January and we were glad we chose this hostel :) I would say this hostel is really góód value for your money! Really nice and clean rooms with all the facilities you could wish for. Also the hostel is really well located, it's right in the heart of the city. If someone would ask me where to stay in Sevilla, I would definitely reccomend this place! :D When we were there it was really calm in the hostel (low season) but I'm sure it has a great atmosphere in the season :)

Best hostel I've stayed at. The staff really create a great atmosphere.

• 24th Jan 2015

See you soon Dome

Loved this hostel and loved the staff specifically dome! He was very friendly helpful and showed us around the city. Staff was helpful and accommodating... We went during the slow season so didn't meet too many people but the atmosphere is great for making friends... Great location! So fun definitely go!!!

Great time I spent at Samay, all the staff very friendly, helpful and very motivated. Special shout out to Dome, lara, iva, dogmar, and daybely. They made my experience at sevilla awesome :) and made me feel right like I was one of them

Hey, I stayed at Samay by the end of November. The place is awesome! The kitchen is huge and has lots of appliances. Rooms are big, airy and clean with lots of windows. Mine one had a private bathroom with two sinks, one inside the bathroom and the other one in the entrace hall, which was separated from the main room. This made it very convinient for not disturbing other people either while arriving late or using the toilet. The staff is really helpful, especially Dom. Had a great time there!!!

Small hostel, guy staff is nice than the lady staff.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • China

Great location! Clean rooms! But most importantly friendly and knowledgeable staff, especially Amber! Thanks for a great time in Sevilla :)

Individual bedside lights and power access would be helpful.

Good people, well situated? Good place to stay in Sevilla!

• 9th Nov 2014

Great hostel ! I stayed there for about a week during my stay in Seville and I met great people ! The staff was very kind and helpful, they helped me organizing my week when I arrived. We also had a barbecue night on the roof with all the guests and staff ! I would definitely come back here if I ever go to andalucia again. Love you guys.

• 6th Nov 2014

I would come back to this hostel in a heartbeat! Staff was friendly and extremely helpful, room and bathroom were clean, great kitchen available, great location, and great price. Choose this one!

• 18th Oct 2014

With the exception of Pedro Sanchez the satff were very mediocre. There was one sort of friendly girl but Pedro went the extra mile, was outgoing, happy and cheerful. A treasue for your hostel, pity the management couldn't take a leaf out of his book. Decidedly the least friendly hostel we satyed in on this holiday.

4인실 썼는데요. 락스냄새가 심하게나서 문 열어놓고 썼고요. 오래된 호스텔 치고는 깨끗했습니다. 2층 침대 난간이 없어서 떨어질까봐 1층에서 둘이 같이 잤습니다.길가에 있어서 약간 시끄러웠지만 피곤해서인지 잘 잤고요. 일정이 짧아서 다른 시설은 둘러보지 못했습니다.키 보증금 5유로 잘 돌려받았습니다.

Just one night but very very great time! next time in Sevilla I already know where to go

• 28th Sep 2014