Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

Just one night but very very great time! next time in Sevilla I already know where to go

• 28th Sep 2014

It was a great stay. The staff ppl are very friendly and helpful. I would definietly recommend this hostel to other ppl.

Everything was absolutely great, except that the bar at the rooftop was rarely open during the displayed opening times

Kitchen needs a good cleaning. I don't know how long it has been since they cleaned out the microwave, Warning do not look inside! Fridge is very small no room for your food lots of old food left in there. Bathroom shower had a lot of mildew in the grout. Top bunk is so low that you can not sit on your bed on the bottom. no chair and only one lamp next to a lower bed for everyone. noisy on the street side. Rooftop was very dirty. Guy did not show up to open roof bar when we were there.

Good location fairly close to everything. One nice thing was the room had a bathroom with a shower and a sink and then another sink outside. There were no lockers, but I felt pretty safe there. I couldn't get the wi-fi to work in my room and had to go sit on the stairs to get a good connection. I had to checkout somewhat early and had trouble finding the person who was supposed to be working the front desk (he was asleep). The kitchen was nice and large which was great too.

The hostel is situated at just a 10 minute walk through the Barrio Santa Cruz to the cathedral. From the Santa Justa train station it's a 20 minute walk to get there. It is clean and the beds are good. Cosy lounge area and large kitchen/dining. Great roof terrace with bar where we got 2 drinks for the price of 1. The staff is very friendly and the cheapest drinks and tapas are just next door. Coffee 50 cents!

Good place, good people

it's impossible to connect wfi in my room. and there was no plug-in so i can't charge my phone and carmera

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The girls at the reception were so helpful & gave me directions to the best places to eat & see. They even helped me find a bus to Cordoba and have an organized file for all tours and excursions from Seville.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Lebanon

Have to say I loved staying at this hostel! location was ideal I walked everywhere from here, so the cathedral, attractions etc. Has activities going on like tours. It's nice and chilled. The views from rooftop terrace were gorgeous - worth a look. Gave me a locker big enough for my passport & money which was fine. Staff on reception are fantastic! Check in very thorough, map and information. Thank you to the excellent staff at Samay! Nothing was too much trouble. I will be back again!

• 31st Jul 2014

Very nice stay. Friendly staff. Even short stay in the hostel they make very special. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Nice roof terrace, you can see very beautiful sunshine here and drinck mojitos!!. Definitely recommended.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The only bad thing was that the internet was very slow, but everything else was great. And I want to emphasize that the staff was very kind and extremely helpful, they even took me to the city center when I first got there so I don't get lost. I recommend this hostel to everyone...

The reception staff was excellent. I do not remember the latvian girl's name and the american boy. Very friendly and helpful

• 26th Jul 2014
  • India

Really nice hostel, clean and very close to everying, bus station and 5' walk to the main attractions of the city. Bathroom in every room which always is a plus.... And AA everywhere thats makes your life much easier in such a hot City!!! Terrace is awesome and nice to meet new people. Friendly and super helpful Staff (thank you Aija for all your advices and recommendations, you are the best) For sure my place to go again in Seville on the future. Y OLĖ!!!

I was really impressed with the staff here. Everyone was so friendly and helpful (in addition to being the best-looking group of staff people you've ever seen in your life), and they really made my stay better.

kind staff! clean and quiet room~!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

A place that is good located... a nice house with quiet rooms; clean and good designed.....big kitchen and lounge ..... beautiful terrace with bar... We had a great time in Seville

Great place to stay. Good location central to things to see. Loved the walking tours and flamenco show!

• 11th Jul 2014

The staff is amazing and so helpful! They were always available to chat if I needed anything. Also, there is a grocery store across the street and you have full access to their kitchen. Besides that, the free walking tours they advertise are a fantastic way to see the city. I would definitely return to this hostel should I find myself in Sevilla again.

위치좋아요. 론다가는 버스도 가깝고 스페인광장도 가까워요. 침대는 좀낮아서 위층에 머리가 닿았어요 근데 스태프는 짱짱친절함. 가격대비 좋은호스텔!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3