Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

i will go again! :P

the price i paid was more than what i booked and saw on the website because the staff on duty said their colleague forgot to change the price when changing the room for me. whatever compensated with breakfast, i did not like it at all.

The staff are extremely helpful, kind & seem really happy to be there! The location is perfect, price perfect. Breakfast is only 2.50 no need to pay for towel usage and we were given a free shot at the bar on the roof top. The security is great the kitchen has everything you need. We stayed in a 2 person private room which was really nice. Highly recommend!

great staff,and great location.easy to go anywhere.room is big and heating work very well.

I feel like home when I stayed here.

Very good

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • China

Great hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 3-bed room with a shared bathroom. We had to ask for an extra blanket as it got cold overnight. The bathroom was generally very clean and tidy, except for when the floor got wet and mixed with the dirt of people's shoes. One thing to note was we were put in their second building next door and there is no internet access there. But it was a great stay. Good location, really easy to find, and super secure!

This is a good place to stay. No matter where you are from. Arrive, feel like home and enjoy the time, make new friends .. and come back :)

• 16th Nov 2013

I was very pleasantly surprise how nice hostel I found for such a good price :-) The staff was so friendly that you cannot wish to get more from them and everything was clean and nice. The only thing I would suggest to feel better there is an extra blanket, because nights are quite cold now so I couldn't sleep very well only under the thin one. But anyway, thank you for the stay ;)

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Kitchen, wifi and showers all great. Could of done with an extra blanket in the night. No lockers for big bags just deposit size box for valuables. Close to one bus station and train but far from the other bus. Close to city centre. Recommended.

Nothing to complain about, it's a good hostel.

Staff was very helpful and very polite nad fun loving. I had a great stay and would love to stay in their hostels again.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • India

I enjoyed this hostel, the staff where really good. i did the Flamenco night it was great. i also did the afternoon walking tour. I was a solo traveler and the bar upstairs is great for meeting people. There is a basic breakfast for €2.50. When you hire a towel you can change it everyday. There is internet access and good restaurants close by. there is a good night life at the weekends in Seville.

I could not rate a hostel higher than Samay. The rooms are awesome as each has an ensuite, it's very secure with key card access only and the staff are awesome (especially Laura!). It felt like a home away from home and I'd definitely stay here again - it's also super easy to get to from the SS bus station!

Great location-right in el barrio de Santa Cruz, which is a very pretty place especially at night. It is a short walk to the city center with everything you need. There are also a number of bars and restaurant just around the corner from the hostel. It is the best hostel I have ever stayed in and was worth every euro. We even had our own separate building for the set of rooms we stayed in and they were very clean, it had its own balcony over looking the street down below.

• 1st Nov 2013

Cheap, clean and well located hostel. Would stay again

• 29th Oct 2013

The matresses were not very comfortable and have to be renewed.

• 27th Oct 2013