Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

Good place, good people

it's impossible to connect wfi in my room. and there was no plug-in so i can't charge my phone and carmera

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The girls at the reception were so helpful & gave me directions to the best places to eat & see. They even helped me find a bus to Cordoba and have an organized file for all tours and excursions from Seville.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Lebanon

Have to say I loved staying at this hostel! location was ideal I walked everywhere from here, so the cathedral, attractions etc. Has activities going on like tours. It's nice and chilled. The views from rooftop terrace were gorgeous - worth a look. Gave me a locker big enough for my passport & money which was fine. Staff on reception are fantastic! Check in very thorough, map and information. Thank you to the excellent staff at Samay! Nothing was too much trouble. I will be back again!

1 2 Next » last »