Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

Little difficult to find if you didn't know what to look for-- a sign on the street could help

Every thing is perfect, I recommande this hostel.

• 14th Mar 2014

Best things at your hostel: the terrace and the bar (could be open at every night), the prices (really okay), organisation/administration/cleanliness (everything really good), but the best thing is your staff! Each of them is very friendly, polite and helpful. It's amazing to see how young people can manage a whole hostel. I personally got to know Sarah who was working very hard when I was there, but still always friendly! However, I loved all of the staff members and I was really impressed! Thx

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Austria

this hostel is the best hostel I have found during my trip... highly recommended to stay here. very clean, nice facilities, helpful staff and very quite. Gracias!

Everything was perfect, I was very pleasantly surprised by just how clean and up kept the hostel was and the overall experience was something I honestly had never seen in a hostel . Definitely my favorite place that I have ever stayed in; the staff is incredibly friendly and warm , specially Pablo, Aija, Valentina and the barman Marcos..you should try his amazing mojitos ;-) I would come back and recommend it to anyone.

The place architeture doesn't permit a better atmosfere. Small and cold living room. Novice staff ( the only hostel ( in 5 I stayed during my trip ) that haven't done a simple 3 min overall map explanation in check in ). Cheap breakfast but with few options. Good kitchen. Good location. The room is very good ( I stayed in the double room ), good value for money.

1 2 3 Next » last »