Samay Hostel Sevilla Reviews

Menendez Pelayo 13, Seville, Spain

This hostel is very good and offers anything you would expect of a hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any question. One problem is that the doors shut very loudly and thus, it's hard to get sleep early in the morning, when the first people leave their rooms.

Little difficult to find if you didn't know what to look for-- a sign on the street could help

Every thing is perfect, I recommande this hostel.

• 14th Mar 2014

Best things at your hostel: the terrace and the bar (could be open at every night), the prices (really okay), organisation/administration/cleanliness (everything really good), but the best thing is your staff! Each of them is very friendly, polite and helpful. It's amazing to see how young people can manage a whole hostel. I personally got to know Sarah who was working very hard when I was there, but still always friendly! However, I loved all of the staff members and I was really impressed! Thx

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Austria

this hostel is the best hostel I have found during my trip... highly recommended to stay here. very clean, nice facilities, helpful staff and very quite. Gracias!

1 2 3 Next » last »