Samba Green Hostel Reviews

Rua Alvaro Ramos, 394, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Located at Botafogo at a nice street, we love the hostel and the staff, they help us with a lot of thinks. They are really friendly and you fell like stay in your own home. The subway are fell blocks close, and you can take a lot of bus at RioSul mall, a shopping, who stay at the end of the street.

Great location, decent rooms. Staff ok but a little boring and disorganized. I got quoted different prices when I wanted to stay an extra day. They don't really show you around either but they can hook you up with things to do- but so can any hostel really.

The hostel was excellent! Carlos is such a great guy! He is always in a great mood and always helps wth everything! Noting is ever a problem. I stayed for over a month and I'll be back! The hostel is great, clean, safe and close to everything. I'm very happy with my time spent in Rio! Thank you very much! Your hostel gets a 10/10 from us! :)

• 9th Mar 2015

Very well located. 15 minutes walking to important sightseeing spots. Very helpful staff and facilities around. Nice breakfast. It was my first time in Rio, but if I come back, Samba Green will be where I stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »