Samba Green Hostel Reviews

Rua Alvaro Ramos, 394, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Many thanks especially to Carlos. He provides helpful tips in going around and how to enjoy Rio. He also made sure that i will be able to do hang gliding,which i did on my last day. The location,for me is perfect as it's residential, & walking distance to copacobana and nearby beaches. Is it a perfect hostel?no, but it is relatively a baby, and i am sure it will get there. Special mention to the lady receptionist (i wasn't able to ask her name) - she's extremely helpful as well. Muito obrigad

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Very nice atmosphere, staff were helpful. It is a little walk to get to the metro

Tremendo Hostel. Súper bien ubicado en un lugar estratégico muy cerca de Todo. Excelente el staff de Hostel y Carlitos el dueño un fenómeno. Es unos días conocí gente increíble en el Hostel. Recomendable 100%

Samba Green is a really great hostel. The staff go out of their way to make sure you have a good time and will help you out with anything they can; maps, directions, advice on attractions, bars, beaches, they know a lot about Rio! It's a really good place to meet other backpackers. The breakfast is good. There's a kitchen to use which is always useful. Carlos the owner is amazing and makes the place what it is, I'll be forever grateful for him spending the afternoon in hospital with me. Hannah x

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Howen24

The best hostel in Rio for me. it felt like a home the entire time I stayed. Carlos and the team are amazing, I would stay forever if I could.

• 4th Jun 2015

Great place to stay thanks to Carlos, Vicente, Mayara, Alemao and the hosts I was lucky to meet, Leonardo, Leo, Hannah, Michelle, Vessel, Sélin, Allack.

By far the funnest hostel I've had the pleasure of staying in. Carlos creates a warm atmosphere and treats everyone like family. Clean bathrooms, great location, and helpful staff.

1 2 3 Next » last »