Samba Green Hostel Reviews

Rua Alvaro Ramos, 394, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I'm from Rio so I know many places in there to stay and neighbourghoods and Samba Green has a great service for the money in a nice location in Rio. The beds were good (spacious and comfy), there were a good fan, decent breakfast (prepare fresh till a good time) and a atmosphere amazing for backpackers. I visited there with a friend, but I would feel easily blended in if I were by myself. Carlos is an amazing manager! He and his team provide all the help we needed. Totally recommend!

The hostel was nice, and the staff were very helpful and friendly people. A good choice if you want to socialize and party. 10-15 min walk to the metro, but there are buses leaving close by that can take you to Copacabana etc. Good facilities and clean.

Personnel didisponible. Cadre sympa et reposant.

• 1st May 2015

A very friendly and quieter hostel located in the residential neighborhood of Botafogo. It's about a 25 minute walk to Copacabana beach or Sugar Loaf! Plenty of restaurants and a grocery store nearby. The wifi was pretty spotty and refused to work when it rained. Showers were a little weak and dirty as well. The friendly staff made up for these minor setbacks though! I would definitely come back here :)

Great, friendly staff that were super helpful by helping me manage with the airport and airlines in recovering my lost bags in record time! The atmosphere of the hostel is also great - I wish I had more time and was there under less stressful circumstances, it would have been wonderful!

• 22nd Apr 2015

If you have alergy, never get room number 8. The walls are full of mold. Location is good. Breakfast is poor.

Muito bom! Atendentes atenciosos, lugar limpo, localização boa. Voltaria com certeza.

Quirky rooms and really helpful staff, but fairly quiet when we stayed midweek

This.place.ROCKS! Good location, clean, great atmosphere and AMAZING staff! Carlos is THE person to know when staying in Rio! Throw away your lonely planet guide and listen to the man!

1 2 3 Next » last »