Samba Palace Reviews

Rua Alice 97, Laranjeiras, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is not an expensive hostel and you get what you pay for - the facilities are average at best but sufficient for a quick trip to Rio (we stayed 1 night just to be able to catch a flight to Campo Grande). As a note, we had paid for an airport transfer through the hostel and the driver never showed up. Upon prompting, they did eventually call the owner (who got in touch with the driver) and we got our money back and catch a cab (and it cost R$20 to Dumont as opposed to the $40 they charged).

What I liked about the place is staff and breakfast. I stated in Samba palace for a week and the room was cleaned once. I also had cockroaches in my room. And to showers I had to walk to the other end of the hostel.

As i wrote in a paper , i think a place that has beaches should have places where are hookers to hang the towels, Offering me a laundry, instead of a hooker its like offering me rice when i want meal Every day in a beach the towels are humid and underwear hadnt place to hang Not even a chair in the room, i think you could improve that anyway, thank you, very nice place and cute to recommend

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels