Samba Palace Reviews

Rua Alice 97, Laranjeiras, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

What I liked about the place is staff and breakfast. I stated in Samba palace for a week and the room was cleaned once. I also had cockroaches in my room. And to showers I had to walk to the other end of the hostel.

As i wrote in a paper , i think a place that has beaches should have places where are hookers to hang the towels, Offering me a laundry, instead of a hooker its like offering me rice when i want meal Every day in a beach the towels are humid and underwear hadnt place to hang Not even a chair in the room, i think you could improve that anyway, thank you, very nice place and cute to recommend

Experience very bad. Not recommend!! Place too bad, not restate the snack at breakfast , dirty rooms sell tourist packages of poor quality , little attentive managers with the problems of people that host

• 2nd Apr 2015

It's a hostel only to spend the night. Bathrooms are not always clean and bedrooms are standard. It's located at a neighborhood quite far from beaches but there are lots of buses one block away that can take you anywhere. If you only want to spend the night, is a good place.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels