Samba Palace

6.1
Good 181 Total Reviews

20th Mar 2017
7.4

Bon rapport qualité/prix. Auberge pour dormir, espaces communs peu confortables, bien située par rapport aux lieux touristiques.

• Ghislaineislief
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
4.9

I was supposed to stay here for a few nights. Didn't even stay one. The place made me feel super claustrophobic. It was dark, dirty, messy. It only had 2 showers for a shitload of people (the place is huge, many different rooms). My room had a tiny covered window and no space for my stuff. Staff was really nice to me when they saw me panicking big time. I really couldn't stay here.