Samba Rooms Hostel Reviews

Av Bias Fortes, 368, Lourdes, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

The hostel was the worst hostel I have been to. I checked in late in the night and the acceptance was very bad, nothing ready and I was not "expected"...really bad feeling after a long trip. The breakfast is not acceptable: no hot drinks, almost no choice of food and very bad quality. There are 4 bathrooms for 5 rooms - approx 30 people (I counted them, not sure if I included everything) - they are not sufficient and they are very very small (I would say 3meters * 1,5) and not cleaned at all

This place was anazing! Timing was just right, I arrived to a party and met so many people that would turn into my friends for life. I like the intimate get togethers for the hostel guests- keep that up, it really helps to breach the ice and get people talking. Absolutely was impressed by staff, everyone was so kind and helpful. I will always refer my friends and family to you. A great big thank you all from Nebraska!

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels