Samblumba Hostel Trindade Reviews

Rua das Flores, s/n, Trindade, Brazil

I stayed here for 3 days and it definitely adds a BIG plus to the cozy town of Trindade, specially since I had a lot of work to do and didn't get to explore many of the awesome hikes and beaches it has to offer. Matias and Juan are the best hosts you can expect, and became good friends right away, they're always attentive and super helpful when it comes to knowledge of the region and power-shortage improvisation, hahah. The hostel had everything I needed and I super recommend it.

Thanks Rodrigo!!! You are an amazing guest as well!!! Big Hug!