SameSun Backpacker Lodge - Vancouver Reviews

1018 Granville St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Friendly staff, affordable, great location... Had a great time here.

Great hostel. Bar was awesome. Staff very friendly. Only gripe is with the wifi as it was a bit spotty. Overall recommended

I had a nice time there… too many cell phones and loners in the lounge but I suppose that's no fault of the hostel. I've been in a lot of hostels and found the staff here to be particularly helpful. The bar downstairs was a great place to meet folks and swap stories over affordable drinks. A lovely place to start the evening.

this is the place to be to meet people and have alot of fun! but if you want peaceful and a comfy bed? forget it. that being said it was a perfect place to start in Vancouver, and I would stay again :) I made so many friends and had a lot of fun.

A wonderfully located, fun hostel! The staff is friendly, the kitchen is huge and the common room made for such fun nights! If I go back to Vancouver, I know where I'm staying!

Great place to stay! The staff were extremely helpful, especially for new comers to Canada. The facilities were great and just an overall awesome place to stay.

Dirty hostel! Enough said

Hi bud. Actually I wish you'd said more so I could follow up a bit more with this. I'll shoot you an email to find out why you said we are dirty as we currently have an 82% ranking for cleanliness. Cheers and safe travels, Pete

Great atmosphere!

The staff were super helpful, the hostel was really comfortable and the activities were great. Highly recommend!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »