Fabulous 3,208 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,208 Total Reviews
SameSun Vancouver Located at 1018 Granville St, , Vancouver.
Canada

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

Top staff and location.

16th Jul 2016

I loved staying at the samesun hostel in Vancouver! The staff was always helpful and friendly, answering all of my questions! Matt and Steph were so helpful during my check out process and allowed me to store my luggage and shower even after I had checked out. It was so nice to also have the beaver bar right downstairs to make friends and enjoy fun events like the Rock Paper Scissors tournament! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

16th Jul 2016

I loved staying at Samesun and would stay again if I am ever in Vancouver. It's a basic hostel - lots of young people, bunk beds, communal bathrooms, etc. I loved the free breakfast, free group activities led by staff, and the centrality of the location. Some of the cons: the neighborhood seems a little sketchy at night, the bathrooms weren't always clean (though they're cleaned twice a day - lots of people using them), and the small bathrooms. There was often a line for the sink/shower.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Stayed for a night, it was definitely worth it, if I had stayed longer I'm sure I would have had a more accurate Vancouver stay. Would definitely go back to this hostel.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Great hostel in a great location. Rooms are small, but the beds are comfortable and there is an abundance of power points. The common room is comfortable, with a kitchen and fridges for guests food and the downstairs bar is well priced and has a great atmosphere in the evening. The building itself is old, but reasonably maintained and very well cleaned. Bathrooms were cleaned twice daily during my stay. The hostel run activities are a must do.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Awesome hostel! Walking distance to Granville Island, Gastown, BC Place, and s hour walk to Stanley Park. You are bound to meet new people from all over the world. Beds and lockers were clean and a decent size. Staff were really helpful 24/7. Overall a great experience and affordable accommodation in Vancouver.

14th Jul 2016

Overall it was a really great stay! We were only in SameSun for a single night, so we didn't spend a ton of time there, but it was an overall good stay! The wifi in our room was pretty poor so I ended up using my phone's data for the most part. But luckily because the location was so great we were mostly out and about anyways.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

A couple of staff were a little rude and the bar was too hot and always too full with ppl out side of the hostel. When I first got there I couldnt get into the bar other than that it was good location and bed are comfy

12th Jul 2016

Great place to stay. Bus lines on Granville will get you just about anywhere also so much is walking distance, so location is great. Atmosphere was good and staff was friendly and helpful!!!! The breakfast is the best I've ever seen at a hostel, definetly a great value.