Samesun Backpackers Banff Reviews

433 Banff Avenue, Banff, Canada

I had a great time at Same sun! Loved the atmosphere of the place and great prices. Will definitely come back!

• 13th Oct 2014

This was a really nice hostel. Relatively cheap and convenient. Location was not bad as well =D

Great big rooms, nice bar.

This Hostel is pretty nice. This has an awesome bar. I liked it.

I can't recommend this place highly enough! Unbeatable location, great staff, fun little on-site bar, clean rooms and activities every day. Can't wait to go back. Thanks guys!

People were great, stuff was ways helpful! It's awesome that every room has its own bathroom (I guess so) though they need more chlorine.. All in all its a great ace to stay!! I highly recommend it

The hostel is in a great location, very close to Banff town centre, with bus stops within site of the hostel. I stayed in an 8 bed female room which was clean and with a good number of power sockets, but as there was only one bathroom (shower and toilet together) it was crowded in the morning. The breakfast was good, what you'd expect from a hostel. Staff were generally helpful, not the friendliest staff I've come across. For travelers looking for a party atmosphere.

Good place to stay.