Samesun Backpackers Banff Reviews

433 Banff Avenue, Banff, Canada

Great hostel. I wish the price was cheaper haha but still, its the cheapest place to stay in Banff. The atmosphere is awsome! I would recomend this hostel

Like the other Samesun Backpackers I'Ve been to before the one in Banff convinced me with a stunning atmosphere and a kindness you dont experience very often. The Staff helped me out a lot and tried to make my stay as nice as possible. Even though there was always something going on, the floors themselves were very quiet. The hostel itself was very clean and tidy, I got way more for my money than what I usually got in other hostels. I would definetely recommend this hostel to my friends.

Great hostel ! Spent a few days there and I highly recommend it. The hostel is clean, 2 minutes from downtown and 15 sec from the bus going to the ski resort. But the best is the staff and the atmosphere. I had a really good time at the beaver (the bar in the hostel).

• 5th Feb 2014

A great hostel! Perfect location for skiing day trips and fun things are always happening in the Beaver bar, so it's really easy to meet people. Staff are great and friendly too!

1 2 Next » last »