Samesun Backpackers Banff Reviews

433 Banff Avenue, Banff, Canada

Nice place!

I would highly recommend this hostel if you are in Banff. I loved the general atmosphere which was helped by the cool common areas and the organized activities in the bar at night were great.

• 6th Jan 2015

Good staff, good location, good bar and rooms were still quiet. The only issue was that the lock to my room door didn't work properly and couldn't lock stuff or I'd lock us out. I didn't see theft as an issue in this place mind u. l missed a dinner Reno due to not being able to get clothes n stuff as I was locked out of my room which sucked. Guy working was super nice about it tho and tried what he could to get the lock to work.

I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm. Lovely spacious room with gas fire place,

My first time at a hostel and this place definitely exceeded my expectations! Staff are awesome and the bar made it so easy to meet people!

• 11th Dec 2014