Samesun Hollywood Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

Great location Fairly clean common areas, very clean bathrooms Some staff were friendly although most were in their 'click' No actives No vibe

This is in the hollywood! I think this hostel need activity Kind staff, however, no parking lots

There is lot parking behind the hostel where guest can park overnight for a small fee. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. An activities program is being installed into the hostel at the moment. Hope to see you return to Samesun Hollywood, and join the other guest on one of our hostel activities. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

Had an amazing time at Samesun Hostel Hollywood blvd. The Staff is very nice, Met a lot of backpackers And the Rooms are clean. I'd stay there every time Again!

• 19th Mar 2015

Amazing location with awesome staff! Everyone was super friendly, met some really cool people there! I wish my stay would've been longer than just one night! I can 100% recommend the Samesun Hollywood!

• 19th Mar 2015

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you had a great time here at Samesun Hollywood, and hope to see you in the near future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

Great location. Like the classic Hollywood-themed murals.

• 16th Mar 2015

Amazing location right on Hollywood Blvd combined with big, clean rooms and bathrooms makes this place a great hostel. Staff were always super helpful and nice. Loved the free pool and the vibe of the common room. Defs will be back.

Cool hostel in a great location in the center of Hollywood right opposite the Metro station. We loved our stay at Samesun Venice

• 15th Mar 2015