Samesun Hollywood Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

Had an amazing time at Samesun Hostel Hollywood blvd. The Staff is very nice, Met a lot of backpackers And the Rooms are clean. I'd stay there every time Again!

• 19th Mar 2015

Amazing location with awesome staff! Everyone was super friendly, met some really cool people there! I wish my stay would've been longer than just one night! I can 100% recommend the Samesun Hollywood!

• 19th Mar 2015

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you had a great time here at Samesun Hollywood, and hope to see you in the near future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

Great location. Like the classic Hollywood-themed murals.

• 16th Mar 2015

Amazing location right on Hollywood Blvd combined with big, clean rooms and bathrooms makes this place a great hostel. Staff were always super helpful and nice. Loved the free pool and the vibe of the common room. Defs will be back.

Cool hostel in a great location in the center of Hollywood right opposite the Metro station. We loved our stay at Samesun Venice

1 2 3 Next » last »