Samesun Kelowna

9.2
Superb 396 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
8th May 2017

Reasonably clean, quiet, secure and awesome location...12 minute walk to grocery store...a stone's throw to the waterfront..and a light stroll to downtown and it's eateries and pubs..private room was somewhat bare...would have liked a desk and chair, but I can't have it all!!...would certainly stay at the hostel again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th May 2017

The hostel was quite new and clean with a huge well equipped kitchen, the rooms were also good with adequate storage space. The included breakfast was good, the wifi was good, and the location was good although it is basically on a highway which was quite loud from our room.

• laura_robertson38
  • Globetrotter
29th Apr 2017

Nice friendly hostel. Clean and has good amenities. I'd stay again.

• barnes427
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

Great rooms and perfect spot in town

18th Apr 2017

I come back to this hostel again and again because of the brilliant times I have experienced here. Couldn't reccomend highly enough- it will continue to be a home from home for me!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Great location, so clean, probably one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Mar 2017

I stayed in a private room it's as good as a resort had a Tv cable, staff were helpful and friendly. It's a while away from big white if ur looking to stay for that reason. Cheap buses/Shuttles don't run during the week so makes it hard to get up there. Had to hire a car, would stay here again though

8th Mar 2017

The hostel overall was great, there were good facilities for cooking and even a phone for local calls which was useful. My room didn't look very clean. I did think that there could be more involved at the hostel in terms of activities like trips and tours. As I know that these are offered at other Samesun hostels. My bunk mates could have been better, one just stayed in bed all day with a sheet up. Although I know this is through no fault of the hostel. The staff were very helpful though.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

I recently stayed here with my partner, and it was awesome! The kitchen is massive, with everything we needed, including heaps of space for our food. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable! Jordan and Neil answered all of our questions and made sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. Perfect location next to the lake, liquor store, awesome restaurants and coffee shops everywhere. It took us only an hour to get to Big White, too! 100% recommend!

• Australia, Male, 18-24