Superb 3,425 Total Reviews
Superb 3,425 Total Reviews
Samesun Montreal Central Located at 1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal.
Canada
Montreal Quebec H2L 3Z3 1586 St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec
91% 3425
45.5163012 -73.5614490
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

The staff were very welcoming and eager to point out the best places in the city to visit. Great walking distance from St. Denis Street, Old Montreal, and Mont Royale. The hostel is clean and offers delicious freshly baked croissants in the morning for breakfast. I would highly recommend it.

We are so glad you enjoyed Montreal and your stay at Samesun! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to host you again in beautiful Montreal!

12th Nov 2016

Great place to stay. Staff was friendly and always ready to help. The location was very good, about 100 meters from the metro. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We work hard to create a great atmosphere for our guests! We hope to see you again soon!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Everything you need plus a little more!

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

Although my score might suggest I loved it, I would probably not stay here again. There are better options at the same price and similar location which I would strongly recommend. One of the staff guys were really great (Clive.. I think) and made up for the otherwise a bit dry experience and lack of real atmosphere. The hostel is still very good and well located and everything but it just did not really click with me. Also, their constant E-mails asking for my opinion are annoying.

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve in any areas we can. We hope you return to see where we have improved. Safe travels!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Amazing staff and location! Had the best time!

It was so great hosting you Bridget! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to see you back in Montreal sometime!

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016

Staff are very nice! Hold activities everyday with a schedule. It would be good if the hostel could upload their monthly schedule to hostelworld or send via email via confirmation. There is a private bathroom in my 8-bed dorm which is quite clean. The location is perfect which is just 5 min walk to the metro station.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Samesun Montreal! Join our facebook page and you can see our monthly activity calendar as well as photos, deals and fell traveler experiences! We hope to see you again in Montreal!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016
7.4

Nice Breakfast and big rooms

19th Oct 2016

A fun and lively hostel centrally located in the latin quarter. Staff was upbeat, helpful, and accommodating. Very much enjoyed the lobby/bar area which served as the breakfast room in the morning, a place to regroup/look up attractions/use wifi during the day, and a friendly (and inexpensive) bar area at night. Definitely would return.

18th Oct 2016

Just awesome.

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure having you! Don't forget to visit our other locations in Banff, Vancouver and Venice Beach! See you next time!

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
16th Oct 2016

I stayed at this hostel for almost two weeks and I have to say it's one of the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff is amazing, and their activities are perfect. When, not if I go back to Montréal I'm definitely staying at this hostel again ✌🏼️