Samesun Venice Beach Reviews

25 Windward Ave, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA

Samesun is a great hostel. Literally right on Venice beach. High secuirty. We had a 4 bed shared dorm with bathroom and we wouldn't have gotten anything else around this area for this great price. Very clean and helpful staff.

There should be more plugs in the rooms so we can charge our phones etc. and shelfs by the beds are nescessary. Otherwise greeeeeat hostel!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

the place really really needs some atmosphere, its just boring. the communal area is a joke...why not utilise all that space on the roof and create a rooftop terrace bar??? this would put you guys on the global hostel map!! disappointing overall.

Thank you for the feedback. We are on the same page with the rooftop.. I wish we could open it up as a terrace, but there are many reasons why it's not feasible -space, safety etc.. Hopefully you were able to participate in our daily and nightly activities which start in our lounge then head out to local venues. Cheers and safe travels.

The staff are really helpful all the time. The location Is amazing! The view from the lounge window is great. Limited bathrooms but worth it for the great stay.

I stay here always the first nights when I arrive from overseas. It is now the 4th time I've been here and certainly will come back.

Upper floor rooms were very hot, like a owen. altough there were fans. They say that breakfast is included. In realty they could'nt have called it breakfast. The word 'poor' remain ' rich' for it. To my opion, they could rise a litle bit (2-3 Dollars) daily rate and offer a more reasonable breakfast. I suppose that such kind of breakfast are not served even in poorest country of Africa. Please, a little more respect to human being.

• 18th Jun 2014