Samesun Venice Beach Reviews

25 Windward Ave, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA

Hostel is great. I booked three more nights after my first three because it is so close to the beach and i hears hollywood and down town LA weren't really worth going. Wifi is not the best, couldn't connect to it in my own room. But i really liked my stay and people were awesome! I would really recommend the place

it was ok, nothing fancy.

I had a perfectly awesome stay! Thank you so much.

Great staff and location opposite venice beach and close to buses for transport to downtown LA. Venice the area itself seems a little rough/scary but so are most parts of LA. Our private room with ensuite was good and clean :) free toast and oatmeal for breaky was perfect for busy days. Thanks to the awesome staff :)

• 4th Oct 2014

Loved this hostel!

I thought this hostel was fantastic. I thought the value for money was second to none, especially given the prime location of the hostel. Iso impressed with the staff - one in particular who was incredibly helpful (i'm struggling to remember his name!!) but was working the shift at 10.30 pm on Thursday 2 October. I was so impressed with this hostel, I will recomment to all friends travelling through venice.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I absolutely loved my time at Samesun! The staff are super friendly and I felt right at home. The location could not be better, you're literally 20 steps from the beach. My first night was an ocean view room and the room was super clean. My only qualms were the wifi and the stairs, there are 2 flights up to the front desk, but overall a great hostel with great vibes!

Very well located hostel in Venice. 2 minutes from the beach. If you can, choose the 4 beds dorm en suite. They are bright and clean with a nice bathroom. The 8 beds dorm are way too hot, no A/C, just a fan.

• 1st Oct 2014