Samesun Venice Beach Reviews

25 Windward Ave, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA

Amazing location right on Venice Beach. I was only there for 2 nights so didn't participate in any of the hostel activities but the staff seemed very helpful. My only complaint is there are a few basic maintenance issues that need attending too. For example, the light in our bathroom was blown for my entire stay, which made it difficult to go the bathroom at night.

Stayed here for less than 24 hours, so I can't say much, but the location is perfect! As a girl traveling alone, I was reluctant to walk around at night, so it's a good thing Danny's is right downstairs for food/drinks. I had an early flight to catch, so I went to check out the lounge instead of sleeping - I wasn't that impressed. Just a couple of dudes on couches staring at their phones. I talked to one guy for a bit, but overall it was a bit boring compared to other hostels. Off night maybe?

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »