Samira Guest House
The building itself was owned by the first mayor in Nazareth; Tannos Kawar (1819-1888) who worked as a mayor from 1875 till 1884.
Each of the five unique rooms at Samira is spacious and comfortable, and boasts soft, clean beds, as well as access to the following facilities:
- Free wi-fi internet access
- Fresh linens and towels
- Access to refrigerator for food storage
- Free coffee, tea, herbal tea, milk available
- Spacious, comfortable, well-lit atmosphere
- Heating and electrical sockets
- Clean shared showers and bathrooms
- Travel advice from our knowledgeable staff
- Breakfast in the morning
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.