Samoan Outrigger Hotel Reviews

Cross Island Rd, Moto�otua, Apia, Samoa

The staff were generally friendly and helpful and the location was reasonable. Although the property and grounds were clean and modern, the property was unbearably hot the majority of the time. The lack of air conditioning meant that sleeping was difficult at night and relaxing in the room during the day was not possible. For $70/night with a shared bathroom, air conditioning would have been fair. The internet was incredibly expensive ($7.50/hour) and barely worked.

My confirmation page said that upon arrival, I would only have to pay 59.5 WST. Instead, I was charged 75 WST. They did not provide any explanation as to why I was paying 15.5 WST more. Additionally, I asked them to help me book an appointment at a spa. They didn't tell me they would charge me for helping me make a phone call. For 2 short calls, I was charged an extra 7.5 WST. If I had known they were going to charge me for the calls, I wouldn't have asked them to help me book. Bad experience.

• 15th Jun 2014

Everything was perfect about the hotel, the fact is that when I arrived there for the first time, they didn't have my booking because there was no avaiability for me there and this page never told me a word about that. Fortunatelly, they solved the problem for me and I had the best holiday ever at the Outrigger Hotel.

• 11th Jun 2014