Samoan Outrigger Hotel Reviews

Cross Island Rd, Moto�otua, Apia, Samoa

My confirmation page said that upon arrival, I would only have to pay 59.5 WST. Instead, I was charged 75 WST. They did not provide any explanation as to why I was paying 15.5 WST more. Additionally, I asked them to help me book an appointment at a spa. They didn't tell me they would charge me for helping me make a phone call. For 2 short calls, I was charged an extra 7.5 WST. If I had known they were going to charge me for the calls, I wouldn't have asked them to help me book. Bad experience.

• 15th Jun 2014

Everything was perfect about the hotel, the fact is that when I arrived there for the first time, they didn't have my booking because there was no avaiability for me there and this page never told me a word about that. Fortunatelly, they solved the problem for me and I had the best holiday ever at the Outrigger Hotel.

• 11th Jun 2014