Sampa Hostel

Fabulous 119 Total Reviews

• isafaccio
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

I stayed 2 weeknights at Sampa Hostel. My room was a private with bathroom, really comfortable and clean. The hostel is located at one of the most famous neighboords of São Paulo, with easy access to bars and restaurants. The nearest subway station is in a 15 minute walking-distance from the hostel, but if you have luggage, I recommend getting an uber or taxi.

14th Jan 2017
7.7

I went during a time that was not super busy and did not give the hostel itself much of a chance. The facilities were acceptable and the staff was quite nice and hospitable. I did not end up staying over night in the hostel as I had double booked a private room nearby, however the room was secure with lockers had I chosen to actually stay overnight. The location was great, right in Villa Madalena, a great cultural area.