Sampa Hostel

• hugoirm3004
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2017
4.3

I booked the private room. The room was full with humidity. You could see moisture marks on the roof. The windows didn't close well. Internet didn't work in the room. Shower water was almost cold. Location was good and some members of the staff were nice. Basically I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• isafaccio
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

I stayed 2 weeknights at Sampa Hostel. My room was a private with bathroom, really comfortable and clean. The hostel is located at one of the most famous neighboords of São Paulo, with easy access to bars and restaurants. The nearest subway station is in a 15 minute walking-distance from the hostel, but if you have luggage, I recommend getting an uber or taxi.