Superb 107 Total Reviews
Superb 107 Total Reviews
Sampa Hostel Located at Rua Girassol, 519, , Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo 05433-001 Rua Girassol, 519
91% 107
-23.5526576 -46.6912937
    Rooms available

25th Oct 2016

Great hostel to stay at. Location in Vila Madalena is perfect for everything, especially for nightlife and eating. The staff are brilliant and go out of their way to help you and make sure you have fun. They have something planned for every night, I would recommend the pub crawls. I came at a good time where the atmosphere was brilliant and really met some great people including the staff. Would highly recommend this place for it's great location, staff and spirit. Partha

Hi Partha, we´re really happy that you had such a good experience. Hope to see you again soon! Many thanks on your comments! Sampa Hostel Team

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2016

Excellent atmosphere!! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the environment is great. Would love to stay here again!

We´re really happy that you had such a good staying. Hope to have you with us again, so we can try to make your experience even better! Sampa Hostel team

• England, Female, 31-40
25th Sep 2016

I loved the Sampa hostel - just what I was looking for. I booked an ensuite private room for three nights. Check-in was great, very friendly and welcoming. My room was large and comfortable with the only caveat being that it was a little cold (but there were blankets) and I had to pull the bed out to get at the power socket by the bed! Breakfast was great - Brazilian standard of fruit, bread and cake - and WiFi good. Vila Madalena is an excellent location.

Hi, many thanks on your comments. Hope to have you with us again, so we can try to make your staying even better. Sampa Hostel team

• discord322679
  • USA, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

Staff was wonderful, helpful and friendly. Perfect location. My only problem was that it was mellow and everything is pretty quiet by about 10, but this would certainly be a plus for some of you and I certainly can't knock the hostel for being respectful to the guests. They also guarded my large and heavy luggage for an extended period of time at a discounted rate. Kudos to your service Sampa Hostel. A+

Hi, we´re so happy that you had such a good experience with us. To have you back here in Brazil, so we can try to make your staying even better. Sampa Hostel team.

5th Aug 2016

I only stayed for one day, but I enjoyed my time here. The hostel is located in a great area close to shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. The staff was friendly and helpful.

We´re happy you had such a good experience. Hope to have you with us again, so we can try to make your staying even better! many thanks on your comments. Sampa Hostel team

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
1st Aug 2016

In the best area of Sao Paulo. Vila Madalina is full of bars and a safe area. Gonçalo is a legend, made our time there, will definitely stay at Sampa next time in São Paulo!

Many thanks on your good comments. Gonçalo is a character indeed. He moved to Canada. But come back and we´ll try to make your staying even better. Sampa Hostel team