Samsen Skyline Hostel Reviews

62 Samsen Road, Phranakhorn, Bangkok, Thailand

It was adequate for what I needed, difficult to meet people though as most other guests were Spanish and spoke little English

The communication was not so good.. a lot of knocking on the door of my room (also in the early morning).

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

You get what you pay for. But despite being cheap Samsen is very clean in a great location for Kohsan Road and sightseeing.

We got in at 12:30 am. The reception people were still so helpful and smiling at that time of night. Really awesome stay! Thanks so much! Beauty you guys are brilliant!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Great hostel overall. Would be nice if they had quiet hours for the dorm rooms.

First hostel in Thailand I stayed at and was not impressed. Room I booked wasn't available so they put is in a dorm style room instead of private. They switched me to a room that someone in the hostel was living at so the closet was full and smelled horrible. Clerk was nice but this is not a place to meet people as we were the only ones there. Location is okay although khoa san road is very touristy and I would avoid.