Samui Backpacker Hotel Reviews

76/1 Moo.4, Bangrak, Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand

Dirty sheets, the room didn't lock from the outside, bathroom smelled and there was a grey concrete floor which was sticky with something

Very clean and a great place to stay

• 12th Jul 2014

When I was staying there, it was in the centre of construction site, during night probably anyone can go in from the back, maybe when it will be over it will be better. There was no bar. Staff friendly and helpful, but when I was checking out earlier then I planed woman at reception didn't want to give me back all money, saying that they have to pay to Hostelword. Generally I would rather not go back.

The hostel is all round brilliant, stones throw to the beach, really friendly staff - especially the British guy called Richie - he will tell you anything you need to know about the island. Excellent value for money, I would highly recommend staying here as it is also only a 1 min walk to the ferry that takes you to Koh Phangan.