Samui Backpacker Hotel Reviews

76/1 Moo.4, Bangrak, Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand

I only stayed here one night but I did really enjoy it. The bed was nice and comfy. The staff was very helpful with all my questions and booking of ferries. I found the bathrooms to be very clean for the amount of people in the dorm.

Really clean and comfortable with friendly staff!

Staff is good and helpful but I wasn't too impressed with the giant, 20-bed dorm rooms. The bathrooms were usually dirty again shortly after cleaning just because of the number of people using them. The AC was absolutely freezing if you were in the beds closest to it, and the blankets weren't warm enough. Lots of big groups came through during my stay, which isn't very fun if you're traveling on your own. The nearby beach was not very clean.

I had a great time, this hostel is everything I could want (I do also want a swimming pool though). Really nice bar, bar games and staff were a load of fun and nightlife isn't far, 50 baht taxi each or you can get a ride on staff motorbikes. I wanted it to be busier, would have been mindblowing, unfortunately it was too chilled but with a few people you will have a great time. I'm solo so want a more people!

Worst hostel I've ever been...

• 4th Apr 2015