Samui Backpacker Hotel Reviews

76/1 Moo.4, Bangrak, Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand

Friendly and helpful staff, the dorms are nice and clean, spacious and with natural light. There is a big common area in the garden, with a bar where to meet together. Quiet and relaxing atmosphere when I stayed there.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Spain

Didn't actually make it :(

Very nice hostel, lovely staff. No complaints!

Giant dorm room with ac units on both sides but they only run one.. The water pressure is verging on 0. You get a small table cloth as a blanket and if you book online you pay more than a walk in.

Nice hostel with a very helpfull staff. Location is ok if you rent a scooter. I'd stay here again if I come back to Koh Samui.

Great place to stay! Best atmosphere at a backpackers I have been to! Hostel was very clean. The staff were extremely helpful and lovely! Had so much fun staying here.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Great stay! Perfect location after coming from Koh Phangan and such a cool place to kick back and chill between destinations. Thanks for the welcome and offering help with transfers and things :)

Great place, great situation. The only problem is the name of the place, because there are at least 2 others Backpackers hostel in samui!!! We had some problem to get there, but it was the only problem.

Great place, really cloe to the pier. We hired bikes and went around the island which was great. The common area in the garden is cool and allows everyone to socialise. The dorm is really clean, tidy, AC and wifi functions perfectly and the bathrooms are clean also.

Not only is it a 20-person dorm but the common area with the TV and couch is IN the dorm room next to all of the beds. Good luck sleeping! With a common area in the room, people are up drinking, watching TV and yelling all night while you are trying to sleep. Who would think to set it up this way?

None of the plugs worked in the Dorms during my stay

I only stayed here one night but I did really enjoy it. The bed was nice and comfy. The staff was very helpful with all my questions and booking of ferries. I found the bathrooms to be very clean for the amount of people in the dorm.