Samui Beach Resort Reviews

124/11 Moo 3 T Maret, Lamai Koh Samui, 84310 Surat-Thani, Koh Samui, Thailand

Absolutely beautiful location. Right on the beach. We first stayed in a little apartment which was lovely then we moved into the glass front sea view which I'd definitely recommend.

• 17th Jan 2014

Great place to stay. I had a fan only room and was surprised how tolerable it was. The manager even gave me a ride on his moped to Tesco to help me get a sim card for my phone. No complaints about this place.

Building work was going on throughout the duration of our stay. We were also given the wrong room by the staff, through no fault of our own, who attempted to charge us a bit extra for an upgrade. As you would expect it is located right on the beach front, but the town with the bars and restaurants are a good 20min walk away on streets with no pavements.

Worst experience of my life! I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at this place. We rented mopeds of Samui beach resort and my moped got two punctures in the space of 10 minutes. So I parked up and got a lift back to explain what happened. The staff where so ignorant that they walked off and gave me the most rude hand gestures you could think of. Tried to email the owner of the place to explain what happened and haven't had a reply yet. Don't make the same mistake we did and book this place too

• 9th Nov 2013