Samui Beach Resort Reviews

124/11 Moo 3 T Maret, Lamai Koh Samui, 84310 Surat-Thani, Koh Samui, Thailand

The hostel is situated in a very quite location and is very peaceful. close to wonderful beaches and tourist attractions, it is perfect if you are looking for relaxing days

the staff seem bothered by requests and questions. the room and resort are nicely decorated but there were many ants in the room. the hot water heater for the shower did not work and one of the light bulbs was out. for 700 baht a night I would expect a bit more.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Really surprised to find this was a beach resort not a hostel, so much so that most other people had paid good money to stay here. With a small swimming pool, bar/restaurant leading to the beach it was perfect for relaxing. Near other restaurants too for local and cheaper food (a bit better as well). We hired a bike which is a must to explore the island, can get one from the hotel which was good. Could have done with a safe or better security on the doors but at no time were we worried.

Great affordable stay at a resort in lamai. CleaClean, family friendly, couple frindly, backpackers too, but there wasn't really many haha. I was just doing a cple day get away from the craziness of chawengchaweng. I will say the beach is sooooosooooo muc better than chaweng I found chaweng to be fairly dirty. And there was algae growing in some areas because of lack of circulation due to man-made bay. So would defn encourage lamai and this resort!!

Situated in the quieter part of Lamai beach, this complex is a great little find. A mix of older and new buildings, I'm staying in one of the older rooms but it is clean and well maintained. The resort is right on the beachfront and has a lovely pool. I've enjoyed my stay enough to stay 2 extra nights.

We came expecting a hostel and were amazed at the quality of this place! Our room was upgraded on arrival which was a bonus! I would describe the rooms themselves are luxurious, and well maintained. The location was right on the beach at the top of Lamai which was quite far away from other things but I think that's true of the whole island! Would recommend if you are looking to relax and get away from everything. Less so if you are looking for a party!

A nice resort with good facilities and good food at the bar. In the evenings the resort is quite dead and the bar shuts at 9 as does the reception so don't expect any help with anything after 9. The room was clean and the resort is right on the beach which is perfect but lamai is a very quiet part of the island with almost no night life. Amazing value for money