Samui Beach Resort Reviews

124/11 Moo 3 T Maret, Lamai Koh Samui, 84310 Surat-Thani, Koh Samui, Thailand

Great affordable stay at a resort in lamai. CleaClean, family friendly, couple frindly, backpackers too, but there wasn't really many haha. I was just doing a cple day get away from the craziness of chawengchaweng. I will say the beach is sooooosooooo muc better than chaweng I found chaweng to be fairly dirty. And there was algae growing in some areas because of lack of circulation due to man-made bay. So would defn encourage lamai and this resort!!

Situated in the quieter part of Lamai beach, this complex is a great little find. A mix of older and new buildings, I'm staying in one of the older rooms but it is clean and well maintained. The resort is right on the beachfront and has a lovely pool. I've enjoyed my stay enough to stay 2 extra nights.

A nice resort with good facilities and good food at the bar. In the evenings the resort is quite dead and the bar shuts at 9 as does the reception so don't expect any help with anything after 9. The room was clean and the resort is right on the beach which is perfect but lamai is a very quiet part of the island with almost no night life. Amazing value for money

Charming place, liked the facilities, the beach, swimming pool, restaurant and so on.. But the TV didn't work in my room and the wifi signals were poor.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Norway

This hotel is located on Lamai beach, which is nice, however there are better. Cha Weng and Lamai are more lively so expect more people. Nice resort with pool and decent food...it won't blow you away like Thai food should but it fills a hole. The basic room as NO AC so beware as this was not clear to us before we booked, but wasn't a major issue. However the maids seem to have a phobia of returning things to the bar and by the end of the week we had bowls and glasses piling up...laziness!!