Samui Hostel Reviews

37/71 moo.3 Bophut, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

Room smelled so bad I couldn't sleep. Dirty, beer bottles everywhere even in the room which I pointed out to staff when I checked in. Aircon freezing. Blanket/sheet is an extra big towel. Mosquitoes all in the open common area downstairs. Poor WiFi even in common area. Far walk from main area of town.

Ver nice time! Staff are so nice and the place is awesomeawesome! I really liked it and would come back for sure!

Go there!!! ;) it might b a little bit far away from the "partyscene" but there are plenty of people going out to party (skybar for example) every night so it s cheap to share a local taxi. Anyway there r always people u can hang out with, ve a drink with or sneak into one of the beach resorts for a swim...the People working there r the best (nice n helpfull if u need some information/book a tour). Only 20baht more for a room with air con. (Even wit a balcony, so better take this one)

Booked in to a fan-room and it was horrible, changed to a ac room the next day for 20bath extra. Ac rooms was so nice and had really comfy beds. This is def. a party hostel. Everyone joined in and had a party in the commen area every night. Was really great! And the rooms where still quiet if you didn't want to join the party.

Clean place, good atmosphere & secure lockers although WiFi is choppy in the rooms.

You get what you pay for here. No a/c, mold in the room, no wifi in the rooms (not a big deal). I paid for three nights and left after two to stay on the other side of the island (more convenient for what I was doing) and didn't get my money back. Biggest complaint is mold in the room

The hostel was good. Pain being on the top floor and wifi didn't stretch that far. A bit out of the way from the main bars and restaurants but there were still a few around. Close to the beach. Was easy for random people to walk in and out as the main doors were always open which wasn't a good thing. Overall good stay

We was a little unsure of what to expect at this hostel because of how cheap it was! The ladie in charge was fantastic and answered any questions we had, she swapped our room to the following night due to our flight being canceled so we arrived from Bangkok a day later. The rooms were extreamly clean and the beds were Comfortable! They cleaned our room daily and also the lounge area down stairs. Only one issues was you only had wifi in this area so always had to head down stairs! Great stay!

Was alright. I left after one night as I was looking for something more close to nature but it did the job. There lounge was pretty social.

Very clean, staff great, wifi is alittle slow and downstairs can be alittle noisy but money well spend!

The hostel is in a good location and the rooms are nice but the fan room was way too hot. The lady on reception was rude, making uneccessary comments.

This hostel is very well located and seems very secure (own locker and room key). In the fan dorm room I stayed in there was however a very bad smell and it was also really hot in there. The staff was okay, but didn't seem that friendly - on my questions I just got short (but sufficient) answers.

ห้องพักสะอาด โรงแรมอยู่ในทำเลดี มีร้านอาหารโดยรอบ ใกล้ชายหาด จะกลับไปพักอีกแน่นอนค่ะ

There is a big common room that is great for pre drinking and meeting people! The staff were incredibly friendly especially the main woman who was like our hostel mom!! Great location - right by the bars/restaurants and less than five minute walk to the beach (which is beautiful by the way).

You guys need to repair your noisy AC on the 2nd floor.

Very clean and fresh hostel. Comfy big beds, clean and has good air con. Staff were very helpful when we wanted to book a day trip round the island and did everything for us. The guy on reception was great. My partner ended up with food poisoning which meant we had to cancel plans so he let me use his own personal mobile to cancel our transport for the day to save me racking up a huge phone bill - what a guy!

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Good hostel to meet people for solo travellers, close to bars and the beach

Lovely staff running a nice clean hostel just down the road from the beach. Only downside was that the wifi didn't work that well in the room but there was a nice communal area which had great connection so no big deal. Great value for money

Stayed here twice. First experience was excellent. Great room, air con and shower. Second time we were in an incredibly hot and humid room. Had a terrible nights sleep. So if you're lucky it's a great hostel!

We booked at 12am after getting off the plane, and we realised we booked the wrong date as well in the rush, but the staff checked us in and got us a lovely room, aircon was brilliant and it was a great location. The Staff was so friendly! We were only there a night before traveling to Koh phangan but we will be back to stay on our way through!

« first « Prev 1 2 3