San Diego's Ocean Beach International Hostel Reviews

4961 Newport Ave., CA 92107, San Diego, USA

Hey, i really liked that Guy Noah... His Events made the hostel much more fun for me!

Unbeknownst to me, they asked for my passport or student ID. Luckily I had my passport on me, but wasn't informed in advance that this would be required. I am an american citizen and so wouldn't have needed my passport in normal circumstnaces. Not sure what they would have done if I didn't have my passport with me.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Pellsl

Very helpful staff, tasty breakfast pancakes and pleasant atmosphere. Would recommend it.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Belarus

I love Ocean Beach, and this hostel is prime location right on Newport Avenue, surrounded by shops, cafés and bars, and a couple of blocks back from the beach - what more would you want? The hostel staff are professional and very friendly. Events are well organised and no one is left out. The breakfast is also top notch - you won't go hungry, especially when they also have a free dinner, and other low cost dinners, during the week. Highly recommend!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »