Fabulous 597 Total Reviews
Fabulous 597 Total Reviews
San Fermin Located at Calle Fermin Calbeton 23, , San Sebastian.
Spain
San Sebastian 20003 Calle Fermin Calbeton 23
86% 597
43.3231171 -1.9846630
    Rooms available

• clareweeks246
  • England, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2016

The Pension Madrid address is very easy to find from the bus station (5 mins max), and the actual property (at a different address) is again super easy to the bus station and I'm a handy location with a supermarket to the left of it (on exiting the property). To have your own room at this price is excellent, it's quiet, very clean and Miguel and his wife are lovely! I speak no Spanish but between us we managed to work out the basics and all in all I was super impressed with my stay!

11th Jun 2016

Really good place in the perfect location. Rooms were nice, clean and had their own bathroom. Really friendly and helpful staff on the front desk. Met some great people. Brutal wifi though.

It was a pleasure to host you ! We hope you return one day! I am sure till then we solved the wifi problem ;-) (we are actually waiting for the city to put modern wifi acess in the old town)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at San Fermín because it was the perfect location! We also loved how they use cards to swipe with instead of keys, so it made iit very easy to enter the room. The place is very clean and we were so excited when we found out our room had a bathroom inside of it, which made it very easy for us to all get ready at the same time. The only downfall was that we did not have wifi access in our room, only in the downstairs lobby.

Thank you girls!! Nice to host you!! ;) Hope see you in the future! The wifi, we want to improve it but for that they have to change the wiring from the street, is the old part and there are no fiber optic and the signal is not excellent. We are waiting for. Thank you for the suggestion.

11th Jun 2016

Great hostel in an amazing location in the heart of the old part of the city and near the beach. Very clean with new looking furniture. Also very secure, key cards ensured that no one would be entering the hostel or rooms who should not. Loved having our own in-room bathroom, although the rooms are very small. The only bad part was that wifi was absolutely non-existent. We were only able to get it when sitting in the lobby of the hostel on the first floor. Otherwise would definitely recommend!

thanks you too!! ;)

11th Jun 2016

Bathroom in the room is a plus. Most clean hostel I've been to. Modern and up to date. Location is absolutely perfect and the workers are friendly and accommodating. Only bad things are the wifi in the room doesn't work and checkout is early at 11am.

Yes, you are right! The check out is a litle early :( but this is important for us because we need to clean all the rooms perfectly for the next guest, and we need to do that before 13:00. Other ways, all of you can stay in the common area (kitchen/ Terrace) as you need!! ;)

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
28th May 2016
8.0

The place is great and the administration girl is friendly. There are no common area for the backpackers like lobby, but there is a kitchen at 4th floor. It is great for me to cook there, cause the restaurant in San Sebastián is not cheap. The hostle is located at the bar area, so please expect it will be very noise. Also when I stay at 1st floor room, there are 2 out of 8, the locker broken. It will be great if the staff can check room condition after the backpacker is left.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th May 2016

Hostess at the front desk EXTREMELY helpful in terms of filling me in on locking up valuables, where to go for good food and drinks, when to check out, etc. Room was small but serviceable, bathrooms were clean, beds were economical but got the job done. Quite satisfied with the experience.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2016
4.9

-my bed linen was dirty when I arrived - it had blood on it -the wifi did not work in the room itself -the access to the hotel door with our hotel card was not working at night - so I could not enter the building and had to wait for somebody to leave the building and open the door, which was particularly inconvenient during the night time -I left my luggage in the store room but when I wanted to get it there was nobody at the reception (despite that I was told that there would be somebody)

Hi there, cleanliness is the highest priority for us. We work with an external cleaning company that helped us correcting the mistake immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this may has caused. Furthermore, you might be pleased to know that the hostel access was fixed on Sunday. Finally, we would like to mention that we always provide our guests with a bracelet (it's including an emergency response phone). Did you receive it? Thank you for helping us to keep improving

21st Mar 2016

The location is just perfect, although I recommend earplugs. Everything is great about this hostel but I agree with other reviewers that its layout isn't best for meeting up people who are not in your room. I will definitely go back to it next time I'm in Donostia.

25th Feb 2016
8.0

The location was both good and bad. It was very near to everything but don't plan on getting any sleep just because of the street noise. The rooms are comfortable but pretty small but they are clean and have secure, large lockers. The staff is friendly and helpful. This was overall a good stay.