San Fermin Reviews

Calle Fermin Calbeton 23, San Sebastian, Spain

Cheapest one we could find, and it was really nice. No Lockers though and sometimes at night you had this really weird smell in our room, otherwise, it was all clean and nice and had hot nice showers and everything.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

A young and vibrant place to stay located in a street with plenty of bars! A perfect place for young travellers!

great location, however hostel has very little atmosphere. only a small kitchen to meet other people. the 6 bed rooms are very cramped but the 4 bed rooms are quite spacious. quite expensive however it was peak season and san sebastian is a generally expensive town

I had a horrible experience at this hostel. Two people in my dorm decided to bring a group of people back to the room at 3am and have a party while I'm trying to sleep only feet away. This was only possible because there was no one working at reception. I went down to try and talk to someone about what was happening but no one was there. I would NEVER stay here again because of what happened. Just terrible.

Good morning , First of all, thank you so much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had such a horrible experience during your stay with us. Unfortunately, I t is very difficult to be in charge of behavior of all our guests,thats why we have an urgencies telephone number at the reception. Be sure that we take note of this situation and that never will happen again. Once again, we apologise for all the inconveniences caused and we hope to host you in the next future.

A perfect hostel with a great kitchen and terrace upstairs! The rooms were quiet, but the party scene is easily accessible. It's conveniently located in the heart of the Old Town, a short walking distance from the best pubs and tapas restaurants in town. Love this place!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to host you next time you will visit San Sebastian. Best Regards,

My friend and I had a great stay at San Fermin, it's very well located in the heart of the old town and very close to the beach. My only complaint would be the water pressure and temperature in our shower was pretty bad and the toilet seat was broken on one side. Staff were friendly and helpful and they stored our luggage once we checked out so we didn't have to carry them all day.

Great hostel right on the main pintxos street of the old town. Good value friendly staff and very quiet given the location.

Feels like they've just opened after renovation so some things I think are going o approve quite a bit. The lack of kitchen and other people in the common area will surely change as they get up and runnin again! But in all a great stay!

Not a great hostel. No lockers, no kitchen, no staff on site after 22h00.

Very good hostel. Great location and friendly staff. Would definitely return!

• 8th May 2014
  • New Zealand

We arrived at the hostel 30 minutes before the closing time written on the door (10:30) but it was closed. No one answered the phone and we had to find a new hostel in the middle of the night. next day we went to the hostel to talk about the unacceptable situation they have put us in, but the receptionist told us to come back in the evening as she needed to talk to management. they charged us for 2 nights despite admitting it was their fault and against t&c.we complained but received no reply!!

• 22nd Apr 2014