San Fermin Reviews

Calle Fermin Calbeton 23, San Sebastian, Spain

Stayed for 2 nights and wish i could've stayed for longer. Definitaly would recommend this hostel!

• 20th Aug 2015

Nice stay - Would recommend it

• 20th Aug 2015

Great hostel in best area of San Sebastian. Booked last minute during final weekend of festival and after shuffling some things around, were given a private room with extra bed to accommodate the 3 of us. Definitely recommend staying here!!

• 14th Aug 2015

Don't stay here. I arrived to find the door sealed up with police tape. I found an information stand a few blocks away who informed me that this was not a legal, licensed hostel. I was given no advanced notification of the closure and I was not refunded any money. Would not recommend.

Hi Tyler, Firstable, sorry to you and all our guest for last 2 month...because we had to cloose to remodel the hostel because we wanna change the license to a news laws of hostel. Also, during this time we reallocated all or guest in diferent hostels, same caracteristics and nearby. We called and sent you an mail, please look it better.

They do not have 24hr reception here but Carlos was very nice and helpful when we were able to contact him. I was told the hostel was closed due to not having hot water and was relocated to another hostel next door. First night I did not have a set of keys and there was no toilet seat cover. Carlos did everything he could to make us feel comfortable but to have to pay 60 a night without a discount I would not have stayed here if It was not a last minute booking. Location is great though!

Thank you for your review. We sorry for not get to achieve your expectations. The hostel was close and we tryed to host all our guest in another places nearby. Usually, you prefer stay in the old town and those date was very dificult to find beds. The reception is open until 22:00 (sometimes later) but we are always available by phone if you need anything. Thank you so much for your good words about my job. Kisses. Carlos.

I selected back this hostel because I stayed there twice before and it's one of the best quality/location/price place to stay in San Sebastian with a very sympathic girl to welcome us. However when we arrived there, it was closed, the season had not started yet. We finally reach the owner that gave us another hostel address to help us but nothing was at the given address. We finally found something by knocking at few hostel doors. Better check the availability directly on the pension website !

• 25th Apr 2015

After reviewing my credit card statement, I see I was charged the full amount for our disaster of a stay in what barely could be called an apartment (no hot water, no toilet seat, no locks on the large bedroom door, double booked beds, fights with no staff to monitor, etc.).

• 2nd Apr 2015