San Francisco Inn Hostel Reviews

Calle 68 Este, Este esquina Flor del Espíritu Santo, Panama City, Panama

This is an okey hostel which lacks in atmosphear. Kitchen is really good, common areas as well, but we didnt have a good time at this hostel. Breakfast is poor, staff are a bit strange and there is à taxi driver who sits in the reception all day and tries to get costumers. Strange but rather good hostel.

Nice hostel in a nice building. The location is a bit strange in the middle of office and shopping areas, but it is not uncentral. Good dorm, silent aircon. Has a big common room with almost no seating, not very inviting and sociable, but has great potential. One of dorm buddies came back during the night and entered the hostel without ever using his key, ringing the doorbell or seeing a single person on his way in. This bothered me, and due to this the hostel gets a very poor security rating.

I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights because I needed some rest before leaving Panama City. I could not have picked a better hostel to get some rest. The rooms had air conditioning, the staff were helpful and pleasant, and it is close to plenty of restaurants and grocery stores and a mall. One of my favorite things was that there was an onsite taxi driver. It made things so much easier and I didn't have to worry about being scammed by the other taxi drivers in that city. I would recommend!

There is no place to put your belongings. How about a chair for each bed, a locker to secure valuables?