San Francisco International Hostel Reviews

140 Mason street, San Francisco, USA

I think this hostel it's great when you can not afford a fancy hotel, and besides that I also think for the price you pay your getting a great deal.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Good Hostel with all the required basic amenties and best location at a reasonable price. The staff was very good, courteous and friendly. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay there again

• 5th Sep 2014
  • India

I feel like this place should have been cheaper for what it was. The location is great & it has a good communal area & kitchen. However I slept really badly as the windows are so thin & there were people outside talking loudly on the street all night. There were only 2 plug sockets in the room down by one bed & the lockers were only on the 1st floor, not in each room. I had to go up 2 floors before I found a sink where I could brush my teeth, but the mostly the showers/toilets were fine.

best hostel i have ever been

• 3rd Sep 2014