San Francisco International Hostel Reviews

140 Mason street, San Francisco, USA

I think the beds were not in a good shape. Otherwise the hostel was clean, had a very good location and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

I have stayed at many Hostels around the world and a few others in San Francisco ..... I will be coming back .... great place and awesome staff

• 11th Nov 2014

Huge place, very clean, carpet a bit smelly though but altogether you get a lot for little money. comfy mattresses! Beds were a bit squeaky but if you can put up with that for a few days... i would recommend it.

• 7th Nov 2014

It's really an awesome experience. It's my first time in an international hostel and my experience was great. Hostel staffs are very friendly and atmosphere was excellent. They gave excellent facility. Whenever I will be I. San Francisco I will stay in the same hostel.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • India

They hire volunteers. 3 hours a day, free bad. Good place, good luck!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »