San Francisco International Hostel Reviews

140 Mason street, San Francisco, USA

2009 Total Reviews

Probably one of the worst hostel I've stayed at. The staff (with an exception of 2 girls) were very rude and unhelpful. They seemed annoyed at simple questions about the town and their facilities. The hostel itself was very unclean and not very well managed. The toilets on our floor were filthy, and often blocked and out of order. The location, which we were under the assumption was safe, was far from it. The area, tenderloin, was reputable but for all the wrong reasons.

This hostel is dirty!!! They just do not clean as often as they should do! During the 5 days I stayed there, in the bathroom of my dom room we run out of toilet paper two times and no one replaced it. The tables and chairs in the common room are so dirty you coludn't sit on them. They say you must clean after yourself when cooking, but - guess what - they don't even provide you paper towels to do it!! They organize no activity at all.

Everything you need and in a good location. The only thing I could see being improved was maybe a bit of colour on the walls, our room was a bit bleak.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »