San Francisco International Hostel Reviews

140 Mason street, San Francisco, USA

1960 Total Reviews

I only have one objection really: I came in at midnight and they didn't let me check in because I don't have an out of state ID on me, I only had a california ID. So I had to look for other accomodations.

BAD they gave me wrong key. they changed. then they gave me wrong sheets and they changed. there is a one small closet t but it is back of the bank bed impossible to open. room has heavy bleach smell. I took a shower and reliazed that hair dryer they gave is not even compatible with american plugs. They did not even apoligaze they were extremely rude and careless. same they there was a fire and a girls macbook was stolen from lugage room. GOOD location is safe and central cheapest hostel,

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Turkey

The hostel was ok, the location is very good, a lot of young people, nice. The bathroom were unclean and only one per floor, never enough for the hostel that was very bussy. If you like pancake and you want to cook them, the breakfast is good, if not, you will be hungry.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Argentina

All the restroom is broken. Almost all but the location is very strategic

All the shower suck no one have good water flow and the Kitchen very not clean !

This place was nice. most staff was so kind. but Asian woman staff and another woman staff who has black skin was not so kind.

Good location, one of the cheaper backpackers but was very dirty and hardly anything in the room. Not enough toilets and showers, they were also dirty

This hostel is generally good, though a bit old. It is convenient to go out for shopping, because there are many shops nearby. It is not expensive and provides all the basics for a traveller.

Only pancakes and coffe for breakfast. Rooms are really simple and without lock inside.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »