San Giorgio Villas Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

Had an amazing stay in San Giorgio Villas with my girlfriend. The room was very clean and space, and the bathroom was modern. San Giorgio's is an extremely welcoming place and they staff are incredibly friendly and give great tips and advice. The free transfers to and from the port/airport are really helpful as well. Would highly recommed a stay here

We were immediately welcomed by the owner as she saw us walking and noticed us lost and she was an amazing help! We unfortunately had been double booked but without a fuss we were upgraded to a different hotel! As we didn't get to see the actual hotel, I just wanted to say how helpful the staff were at San Girogio! We were offered a free transfer to the airport at a time that suited us and when driving through the city the owner was informing us on places to go and things to do! Thanks again!

We had a very nice stay for a good price! I would stay here again if I returned.

Great location close to bus stop and main square in Fira with restaurants, bars and shops. Room was soooo nice. Air con. New bathroom. Cute little balcony. Staff were absolutely incredible!! Very helpful and friendly throughout our whole stay. Thank you so much for a pleasant stay. I would suggest this place to anyone stay in Santorini!

• 27th Jul 2015

Staff were amazing, the guy on reception (Really sorry I cant remember your name) gave us fantastic recommendations on where to go and what to eat. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to visit Santorini as it is really close to the centre of Fira and the bus station!

We had a lovely stay here. Thanks so much to the lovely staff for picking us up from the port and dropping us off at the airport The rooms were spacious and decorated well. We never found the pool, but heard on other reviews there was one - we were too busy to look for it. The staff were so helpful booking tours for us and ATV's, thanks again.

We had such a wonderful stay at San Giorgio. The staff are unbelievably kind and helpfully and really went above and beyond for us. They provided great reccommendations for places to eat/visit during our stay and answered all of our many questions. You can't ask for a better location as the hotel is right in the heart of Fira, a very short walk to restaurants, bars and shops. The room was very clean and had a very nice and modern bathroom. Would definitely stay here again!

• 8th Jul 2015

The staff are nice and helpful. They are willing to help you everything. They gave me some suggestion for sightseeing. They also provide some trips that is not expensive but you can spend whole day and see a lot in Santorini. The place is very comfortable and clean. It is so good that there is a swimming pool next to my room. I can swim and do sunbathing there. The villa is located in city centre and is very close to the main street. It is easy to take a bus or take a ship to other places.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

San Giorgo Villas was a quiet sanctuary in the middle of Fira. It was perfect for our 4 person private room. The staff were extremely nice and helpful at all times, from our arrival to our departure. The room was nice, as our bathroom had been newly remodeled. The location was very convenient - only a few steps from the bustling restraurants and shops.

Great staff, great location and great hostel (although more like a B&B than hostel). Super clean room and bathroom and the staff was really helpful in showing us where to go and setting up the ATV rental for us. Easy transfer from the port to the hostel and location was amazing. It's just across the street from the main part of Fira where all the shops and restaurants are which is ridiculously convenient, but really quiet location to get some R&R. Great experience, definitely recommended!

We received free transfers from the airport and to the port which made arriving and leaving nice and easy. On arrival we were given lots of very helpful advice and information about eating, Fira and sights on the island which set us up for a great stay. The staff were very approachable and helpful and the location is right in the middle of Fira. Thanks for helping make our stay on Santorini a great experience!!

Incredibly helpful and nice employees. Rooms are very comfortable and it is in the heart of Fira. Definitely the best location if you want to be just a walk away from everything.

The rooms were lovely! The location of the hostel is seriously the best! The bus stop is right down the road and all the shops as well! The staff are so nice! They picked us up at the airport, told us where to go, and gave us breakfast! Everything is nice and clean and pretty modern! If you have the chance, defiantly stay at this villa!

Excellent spot and very friendly staff! I would definitely stay here again.

We loved everything about San Giorgio Villas. The staff was extremely helpful with arranging a pick-up and drop-off to and from the port and with giving us recommendations of things to do in Santorini. They even helped us retrieve a lost wallet from a neighbor who had found it with everything still inside! Our room was nice and clean and the location was excellent. We would definitely return.

Loved our stay at San Giorgio Villas. Located on the main street in Fira and only a 2 minute walk to the bus station. Spacious and clean room. Staff were friendly and eager to help as well as provided us with great information about what to do while in Santorini. Would definitely recommened.

I absolutely loved staying here. The staff were amazing and informative. Next time in Santorini I will definitely stay here again .

room itself was a little simple. but location was great. also they offered free pick up service which was very helpful. recommand it

Giorgio was one of the nicest and most understanding hosts I have ever encountered. My friends and I were probably every hostel-owner's nightmare, and he was still EXTREMELY nice and gracious. He picked us up from the airport and dropped us off free of charge and worked around our flight times. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and well kept--this villa felt more like a hotel than a bed and breakfast (towels are provided). Overall, I was extremely happy with this choice! Thank you Giorgio!

Excellent experience. Dina, George and the rest of the staff were very nice. Thank you!

• 15th Apr 2015