San Giorgio Villas Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

This was probably the nicest hostel that I've ever stayed at. The staff was so kind and helpful, great tips for what to see and how to get around the island. It was also wonderful getting picked up and dropped off. The rooms are really nice, and the breakfast cake was delicious. My sister, our friend and I really enjoyed our stay.

• 8th Apr 2015

The staff and accommodations at San Giorgio were fabulous. It was very affordable and a great quality for the money. It is located in a perfect location, 5 mins walk from the dining, bus station, and shopping of Fira. They did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable including providing transportation, directions, and allowing us an early check in! My only complaints are that the wifi was spotty at times. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to travel affordably.

• 6th Apr 2015

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, picked us up and dropped us off at airport/ ferry, lots of great information and advice about what to do in Santorini, very knowledgable.

Nice villa located within 5 mins walking distance of Fira bus stop. They have a free pick up and drop service for Athinos port and Santorini airport. Staff was very friendly. Room bathroom were nice and clean. They even had a TV and AC in the room. Over all very good value for money spent

INCREDIBLT helpful and nice staff - they pretty much planned my entire stay in Santorini in 5 minutes worth of suggestions! Location is perfect - two blocks from the center square in Fira Comfortable beds, excellent bathrooms

I loved this place. It is in the very center of Santorini, right where you'd want to be to get to everything on the island. The owner gave us a lot of information on where to go and what to see, and also how to avoid tourist traps. We followed all of his suggestions and had a wonderful time. The airport pickup and dropoff is such a great added perk!

Simply put George was awesome. He was so helpful and made me feel right at home. Picked me up and dropped me to the airport free of charge and gave me tips on what I should be paying for stuff. Will definitely come back.

Excelent! Recomended 100%

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel had a car waiting for us at the airport and they dropped us off at the end of our trip too. Staff was friendly and helpful during stay recommending the perfect site seeing ventures in Santorini.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Nothing to say Except that I had a perfect time in your Hostel, Thanks you again !

George is THE BEST. Super willing to go the extra mile for you and runs a fabulous facility. Definitely coming back to stay!

Perfectly located by the center square in Fira. George was super helpful and told us a bunch of things to do in Santorini, how to get a around, etc. Picked us up from the airport and brought us back to the port which was very convenient and let us store our luggage after we had checked out before we left the island. Clean place, not really the typical hostel atmosphere as everything is private rooms. Location and staff top notch!

We had a great start! The owner was so informative and suggested such fun events!

• 29th Jan 2015

George's hospitality, clean private room, proximity to main square in Fira make it great value. Walking distance to bus stop and car/ATV rental shops. Free pick up and drop off at airport. Not quite a true hostel atmosphere to meet and greet people, but no complaints. Down side of going in low season is cooler weather. The room heater worked okay after a few moments, but all facilities were cold to the touch like the toilet seat and tile floors. Bring socks or slippers.

George is a really nice host...made us feel comfortable right from the day one..villas are at a good strategic location right at the centre of Santorini..would definitely recommend it...

The room is a steal at 30 Euro in December (low season) for an en-suite bath with 3 spots (1 twin and 1 full sized bed). It even has a balcony. It's clean and the location is central. The breakfast provided is no frills but yummy (cake slices, coffee and tea, juice and milk). Wifi is provided just ask for the password. You can hear some footsteps, and voices from other hostelers, but it's common for hotels and hostels not in the "luxury"/ soundproof range. Superb value, highly recommended!

The location is extremely convenient the staff is welcoming and goes above and beyond for customers. Very safe, we were a group of two young women and felt completely safe the entire time. The island is super welcoming and this hostel is a perfect example of it.

It was perfect! Everything was alright!

The provision of free pick up, by Giorgio himself, from port to the Villa was excellent! It saves me the time figuring out a way to get to Fira. Upon arrival at the Villa, the friendly Giorgio gave us a 'briefing' of the places of interest on the island (e.g.: where are the best beauty spots, which seafood restaurants serves the best, etc.) Overall, Giorgio has been very accommodating making my stay there extremely pleasant. I would definitely recommend to stay here and will return for sure!

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

good location and very friendly staff!

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts