San Giorgio Villas Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

The provision of free pick up, by Giorgio himself, from port to the Villa was excellent! It saves me the time figuring out a way to get to Fira. Upon arrival at the Villa, the friendly Giorgio gave us a 'briefing' of the places of interest on the island (e.g.: where are the best beauty spots, which seafood restaurants serves the best, etc.) Overall, Giorgio has been very accommodating making my stay there extremely pleasant. I would definitely recommend to stay here and will return for sure!

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

good location and very friendly staff!

This is the first hotel/hostel that I have ever given 100 percent. This is a family owned hotel that does everything and more to make your stay a good one. George is one of the best hosts I have encountered. They picked us up at the ferry for no charge. They had cake and coffee in the morning. There's a pool. And is located 3 minutes from Caldera.

I stayed with my girlfriend. Felt safe. Place was clean and comfortable. It was quiet. Good for couples and people that AREN'T looking to party. Good snacks in the morning. Appreciated the free shuttle to/from airport. Staff friendly.

Great location (close to the main street, 5-10 minutes to the bus station), clean, good staff.

Giorgio is the most helpful host,highly recommended to stay at his! The hostel is centrally located, really easy to commute anywhere.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Free pick up and drop-off from the port. The staff was super friendly and gave very helpful suggestions with how to get to places!

• 10th Oct 2014

Very accommodating. Brought us our laundry back from the laundry place personally when we didn't have time to. Gave us details and ideas of things to do in Santorini. Very clean and very friendly environment. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Exceeded my expectations. Happy customer!!

Everything was great, the place was awesome.

The owner, George, was extremely helpful and nice. Picked us up from our previous hotel and drove us to the airport for free when we departed Santorini. The room was cleaned and bed was made every night. Bathroom was small but extremely clean and nice. The location was perfect because it was right by the city center. Very worth the money if you're willing to sacrifice waking up with a view of the Caldera (which costs $$$). I loved this place and would recommend again.

The man who worked the front desk was extremely extremely helpful and very friendly. We loved him! He made our stay a lot easier and was always very positive and kind.

Great location. Friendly

Really close walk to fira town centre and nothing is too much trouble. Would definitely recommend and would stay again

• 16th Sep 2014

Love the pick up and transfer service. Very easy to check in and out. Bus stop is only 5 minutes walk away and the bakery across the road is very popular. Also might be 24 hours.

This is one of the best accommodation that we have had while on our trip around Europe. You are all so accommadating and nothing is ever too much trouble. The location was fantastic and very easy to catch the local buses everyday. Rooms were cleaned everyday. The pickup and drop off to and from the airport was a very nice touch and very helpful. I would reccommend this accomodation to anyone looking for great rooms and service in Santorini. I would come back here everytime.

• 26th Aug 2014

The hostel was a little hard to find, but that is the only criticism. The location was, otherwise, very good. The rooms were clean, the staff were super helpful. We really enjoyed our stay at San Giorgio's!

This is a great hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We had a great little room with a fridge and kettle. We enjoyed the small pool and sun beds around it or on the roof top. The owners George and his wife are super friendly and helpful! The lady who looked after the rooms and pool side was very sweet and helpful. Such a nice treat to have coffee and cake served outside our room every morning! Great location to the shops and restaurants and great value for your money.

Very well positioned!!! Close to centre but not within the noise!! Absolute wonderful stay with very friendly staff!!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very friendly and helpful staff, who made us feel right at home. The owners were so accommodative and the villa itself was the perfect size. Very convenient location and I would definitely come here again.

Our hosts gave great restaurant recommendations in fira and also went out of their way helping to arrange transfer to our next hotel

• 26th Jul 2014