San Giorgio Villas Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

Very nice staff and good hotel! I stayed there only for 1 night, but they provided me with pick up facilities from and to the airport. Awesome!

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Indonesia

Welcoming staff, kindly arranged airport transit for me even though I wasn't able to stay for two nights. Very helpful, suggesting restaurants to go to that would be open during the off-season. Thank you!

This hostel was perfect. The man working there carried my bags to and from the bus for me. He was extremely helpful with things to do and best places to eat. They had airport pick up and drop off personalised to my flight time. The location is great. Only one street back from the main part of town with shops and restaurants. The room was a good size and very clean and the hot water in the showers lasted ages. I would highly recommend this place.

The bathrooms were updated however the rooms weren't. The blankets looked about 100years old (gross). Also, went to pay and had to fight with the owner about paying with more than one credit card. There was a serious language barrier but even after he got paid he proceeded the next morning to continue to argue and talk down to me as if I was an idiot...completely unnecessary.

This must be the best hostel you can find in Santorini. You have pick up from the airport, really cheerful n helpful staff, a nice cosy room that's very clean, you can also get beach towels! To go to d beach. D terrace with its recliner chairs is also a great place in d evening.It was a great experience!! Highly recommended. :)

We absolutely loved staying here. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely and we truly had an amazing time because of all the help they provided us dying our stay. They even picked us up and dropped us off at the Airport! Above and beyond. We would definitely stay here again.

I have been traveling around for the past 4 months and have stayed at hostels with great reviews but none of them even came close to this hostel! I was blown away by the accommodations at this hostel. We were picked up and dropped back off at the airport free of charge. Upon our arrival the very friendly man at the front desk showed us on a map all of the possibilities Santorini has to offer as well as many highly recommended restaurants. The rooms felt more like a hotel! So clean! Stay here!

• 27th Nov 2015

I went to Santorini for 4 days, and ended up staying for 10 because of how much I loved this place. The owner George and his employee Nik were so kind, and helpful, and friendly. Their place is clean, and cozy, and really felt like home in the middle of the sea. I have already recommended it to others, and will continue to do so, so grateful for my time there!

Fantastic place! They picked us up from the airport and informed us about the town while on he drive back. Once we got to the hotel they took out maps and explained the whole island and what is great to do. Everything was spotless clean and exactly how the pictures look. Complimentary coffee/orange juice/cake in the morning was wonderful. They took us back to the airport. Everything was amazing! Bery comfortable and wonderful stay!

The staff was great. Free shuttle from the airport, maps and lists of good places. You get a discount when renting atvs and scooters through them. We had an atv for 3 days. The wifi wasn't that great in our room. Coffee, cake and juice in the morning is free. Real close to the bus stop and caldera side. Our flight back to Athens for changed 3 times because of a strike but they were very accommodating and let us stay another night and with a ride to the airport.

Incredible service from all of the staff. Complimentary pick up and drop off to and from the airport was unexpected and highly appreciated. Value for the money was also outstanding... For a private room (for two) with ensuite, my friend and I each paid what we normally would expect to pay in a typical hostel dorm. Would most definitely stay here again.

Perfect stay! They picked us from the airport, the hotel is located in the center of Fira close to all facilities. The hotel installations are brand new, we had room service every, everything was clean and tidy. And even thought the room price doesn't include breakfast, the offer coffee, milk, tea, juice and some cake to eat early in the morning. I would definitively recommend this place!

• 7th Nov 2015

A great private room at a great price. I can't remember his name, but the gentleman who picked us up at the airport was very helpful and gave us useful advice. Excellent staff and location. Would recommend.

We have enjoyed our stay in San Giorgio Villas. All the staff (Dinah and George) are super friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very clean and the location is excellent. It is at the center of Fira. We didn't expect to have free tea/coffee in the morning and a very delicious cake. A free airport transport is a total bonus. We will definitely recommend this to our friends or to anyone who wants to have a budget accommodation but to a very high standard.

Our first impression was bad as it was hard to find the place, which was obviously frustrating as we were walking around for nearly 1 hour. A simple sign out the front would do wonders I think. Once we actually found it, we met Dina who was just wonderful. Very helpful and accommodating. The room was small but it had everything that we needed and was in a great location. I don't think that much can be done about this but the internal walls were really thin and you could hear everything.

Amazing place. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Airport shuttle was great. Rooms were clean, mini fridge and safe provided. We were treated like we were staying in a 5 star hotel. Would definitely return.

We had a big room with a newly renovated bathroom, next to us we had a kitchen that we used for making tea and also we were eating our pizza on the rooftop at night. It's a calm area, in walking distance from the main streets. The staff was extremely nice and not after your money but wants you to have a good trip. And we may not forget the orange juice and the house-made cake in the morning! Thanks again, it was wonderful!

Stayed in a four person room. Staff were AMAZING! They let you know about tons of activity options when you check in but don't pressure you to buy anything. They also gave us a great overview of the island and fabulous recommendations of things to see and do. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend!

The location was great! It was quiet and cosy all at the same time The staff were even better!! They told us everything we needed to know, recommended restaurants, things to do, ways to do them (not taking a donkey downhill!). It was a really great place to stay and I will definitely be back!

The staff are super nice. The location ia good. The hostel has a great environment. The most important is it has free transportation service to and from airport.

• 25th Oct 2015