San Giorgio Villas Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

The staff are nice and helpful. They are willing to help you everything. They gave me some suggestion for sightseeing. They also provide some trips that is not expensive but you can spend whole day and see a lot in Santorini. The place is very comfortable and clean. It is so good that there is a swimming pool next to my room. I can swim and do sunbathing there. The villa is located in city centre and is very close to the main street. It is easy to take a bus or take a ship to other places.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great staff, great location and great hostel (although more like a B&B than hostel). Super clean room and bathroom and the staff was really helpful in showing us where to go and setting up the ATV rental for us. Easy transfer from the port to the hostel and location was amazing. It's just across the street from the main part of Fira where all the shops and restaurants are which is ridiculously convenient, but really quiet location to get some R&R. Great experience, definitely recommended!

We received free transfers from the airport and to the port which made arriving and leaving nice and easy. On arrival we were given lots of very helpful advice and information about eating, Fira and sights on the island which set us up for a great stay. The staff were very approachable and helpful and the location is right in the middle of Fira. Thanks for helping make our stay on Santorini a great experience!!

Incredibly helpful and nice employees. Rooms are very comfortable and it is in the heart of Fira. Definitely the best location if you want to be just a walk away from everything.

The rooms were lovely! The location of the hostel is seriously the best! The bus stop is right down the road and all the shops as well! The staff are so nice! They picked us up at the airport, told us where to go, and gave us breakfast! Everything is nice and clean and pretty modern! If you have the chance, defiantly stay at this villa!

Excellent spot and very friendly staff! I would definitely stay here again.

We loved everything about San Giorgio Villas. The staff was extremely helpful with arranging a pick-up and drop-off to and from the port and with giving us recommendations of things to do in Santorini. They even helped us retrieve a lost wallet from a neighbor who had found it with everything still inside! Our room was nice and clean and the location was excellent. We would definitely return.

Loved our stay at San Giorgio Villas. Located on the main street in Fira and only a 2 minute walk to the bus station. Spacious and clean room. Staff were friendly and eager to help as well as provided us with great information about what to do while in Santorini. Would definitely recommened.

I absolutely loved staying here. The staff were amazing and informative. Next time in Santorini I will definitely stay here again .

room itself was a little simple. but location was great. also they offered free pick up service which was very helpful. recommand it

Giorgio was one of the nicest and most understanding hosts I have ever encountered. My friends and I were probably every hostel-owner's nightmare, and he was still EXTREMELY nice and gracious. He picked us up from the airport and dropped us off free of charge and worked around our flight times. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and well kept--this villa felt more like a hotel than a bed and breakfast (towels are provided). Overall, I was extremely happy with this choice! Thank you Giorgio!

Excellent experience. Dina, George and the rest of the staff were very nice. Thank you!

• 15th Apr 2015

I would 100% recommend that people visiting Santorini stay at San Giorgio Villas. My friends and I had a great experience. The staff there is incredible. Giorgio picked my friends and I up from the airport at 7 am and dropped us off at the ferry for free. Angelo was so gracious in giving us any help we needed. At San Giorgio Villas, people feel like family and do everything they can to make you feel at home. Also, staying in Fira is prime! Definitely stay here. A great place for a great price!

• 10th Apr 2015

This was probably the nicest hostel that I've ever stayed at. The staff was so kind and helpful, great tips for what to see and how to get around the island. It was also wonderful getting picked up and dropped off. The rooms are really nice, and the breakfast cake was delicious. My sister, our friend and I really enjoyed our stay.

• 8th Apr 2015

The staff and accommodations at San Giorgio were fabulous. It was very affordable and a great quality for the money. It is located in a perfect location, 5 mins walk from the dining, bus station, and shopping of Fira. They did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable including providing transportation, directions, and allowing us an early check in! My only complaints are that the wifi was spotty at times. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to travel affordably.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, picked us up and dropped us off at airport/ ferry, lots of great information and advice about what to do in Santorini, very knowledgable.

Nice villa located within 5 mins walking distance of Fira bus stop. They have a free pick up and drop service for Athinos port and Santorini airport. Staff was very friendly. Room bathroom were nice and clean. They even had a TV and AC in the room. Over all very good value for money spent

INCREDIBLT helpful and nice staff - they pretty much planned my entire stay in Santorini in 5 minutes worth of suggestions! Location is perfect - two blocks from the center square in Fira Comfortable beds, excellent bathrooms

I loved this place. It is in the very center of Santorini, right where you'd want to be to get to everything on the island. The owner gave us a lot of information on where to go and what to see, and also how to avoid tourist traps. We followed all of his suggestions and had a wonderful time. The airport pickup and dropoff is such a great added perk!

Simply put George was awesome. He was so helpful and made me feel right at home. Picked me up and dropped me to the airport free of charge and gave me tips on what I should be paying for stuff. Will definitely come back.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts