San Lio Tourist House
The building hosting the inn on its second floor dates as far back as the beginning of the 14th century: it is placed only 2 minutes walking from the Rialto Bridge and 5 from Piazza San Marco, the two places you cannot miss during a visit to Venice.
* Please provide also a telephone number as we need to contact you regarding credit card details to take a valid pre-authorization before arrival. *
With a particular concern for the preservation of the original structure, the second floor of this building went through a renovation few years ago: this way, the delicately furnished rooms are equipped with private bathroom, tv color, air conditioning and heating, direct telephone, safe and mini bar are available.
Meanwhile, from the windows you may catch a glimpse of San Lio Square and Salizada San Lio, an important track connecting Rialto Bridge with Piazza San Marco. Even though no meals are prepared in this guesthouse, there are many traditional cafeterias in the surroundings where the typical sweet Italian breakfasts can be ordered. And an array of first class services is available, from baby-sitting to fax and 24-hours check-in.
Please Note: To better reach the San Lio T.H. once you are in Rialto Bridge Boat Station. have a look to the attacched photo with the map and print it ! Property cancellation policy: 72h before the arrival date.
Check in 24 hours!
No over booking Guarantee ! Important: the San Lio reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. (no pre payment only pre-authorise ).
If the credit card is not valid to guarantee the reservation the booking will have put in waiting list, you will be contacted by the direction of the san lio for a new credit card details.
24 August 2011:
- City tax is calculates in EURO () per person per night
- City tax applies for a maximum of 5 days stay
- CIhildren up to 10 years old are exempt
- Children from 10 to 16 years old benefit from 50% discount
- City tax considers Category, Location. Seasonality and Age
- City tax is not included in the rate and it is payable direct at the arrival