San Marco Dreams Reviews

Sestiere Castello 5067, Venice, Italy

Excellent

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It is quite hard to find, but then if it's your first time in Venice then navigating in general is tricky! The room was very nice though, with an ensuite with a bath and shower. While it may be tricky to find it's location is actually very good. Only 5mins from St Marcs Square and the water buses. It says breakfast isn't included but there is a kitchen kitted out nicely with breakfast provisions and with shops and markets nearby you can easily sort yourself out a nice breakfast.

Perfect- I mean allthough there was no breakfast included they had bread, coffee tea and croissants in the kitchen! And the location is really cool next to this plaza and the church!

Great location, very clean, very quiet! The problem was the keys. While we were there, one guest broke a key trying to open the front door, and we never got the keys given us to work, but had to rely on a spare set we found in the kitchen. Even then, we were once locked out, but a neighbor let us in. The check-in staff charged us 20 euros more than our contract price. 1 bathroom for 7-8 guests could have been a problem, but wasn't for us. Aside from these issues, had a wonderful time!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Just a room in an apartment with a great location. Very poor breakfast. I didn't understand why there was a sign on the window of the bathroom ordering us to keep it open "ALLWAYS".

It was lovely stay in this hostel. Liked the facilities we could use. Just our key to open the outside doors was not working so well.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Latvia

I thought it was in a great spot, once I got my bearings I could get around. Directions were confusing, had to catch water bus first. They picked me up from waterbus station & carried my bag. I needed that extra bit of support so thank you! Room was clean & I thought it was a great little simple hostel!

• 7th Mar 2014

The hostel was very clean and brand new. The staff was absent, but nevertheless my experience was excellent.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts