San Nikola Reviews

Bartola Kasica 3, Stari Grad, Croatia

You want to experience a real Croatian house ? This is the right place to be, I found it simply perfect ...and what a terrace, amazing! Karla is very helpful and the best owner you can find !

Wonderfull place ! I definetely recommend beautiful roof where you can spend almost the whole night sharing a bottle of Hvar's wine with your friends.

Had a great stay at San Nikola!! The owner was super nice, the view from the roof patio was breathtaking, it was a central location, my laundry was done for free, and I got my own room.

Great rooftop terrace!

My stay There was very great karla is very nice and always here to have a chat or to give advices! The house is very Well located and the terrasse définitly worth it! I recommand this place if you Want to have a chill and good time... Tristan

View all Stari Grad Bed and Breakfasts