San Nikola Reviews

Bartola Kasica 3, Stari Grad, Croatia

You want to experience a real Croatian house ? This is the right place to be, I found it simply perfect ...and what a terrace, amazing! Karla is very helpful and the best owner you can find !

Wonderfull place ! I definetely recommend beautiful roof where you can spend almost the whole night sharing a bottle of Hvar's wine with your friends.

Had a great stay at San Nikola!! The owner was super nice, the view from the roof patio was breathtaking, it was a central location, my laundry was done for free, and I got my own room.

Great rooftop terrace!

My stay There was very great karla is very nice and always here to have a chat or to give advices! The house is very Well located and the terrasse définitly worth it! I recommand this place if you Want to have a chill and good time... Tristan

We had a wonderful time there! Karla, the owner, is very nice and welcoming, she made sure we felt at home and had everything we could possibly wish for. If you aren't in the mood for the busy promenade in the evening you can relax on the great rooftop terrace. Quiet located in the middle of town, nice beaches are just a few minutes walking distance away. Would come back anytime!

I enjoyed my stay at Nikolas place. The room I slept in was big and clean and the location right in the middle of the small streets of the old town is just amazing! Also, Nikola was a very pleasant host, helping me out with many things. The Atmosphere was rather anonymous though and I didn't meet other travellers but I can imagine that this could be different when more people are in the house and gather in the evenings on the awesome rooftop terrace. The bathrooms were ok, but a little rundown.

View all Stari Grad Bed and Breakfasts